Just returned from Coba for the second time and it was so much better then in may of 2012, A must do is the Japenines the show its amazing but all the food is great at all three resorts!we eat all buffets ,breakfest as we were royal at coba we had our own place very nice and quite!!!!
If you can up grade to Royal clus you get a little more for your money!
We didnt do any tours with the resort as its too much money ..so we would just get a cab and go ourselves, we went to akumal beach to swim with the turtles and saw a eagle ray, lots of pretty fish its a must do!! 25 u.s at do this and 125 at the resort..also did tulum ruins this time it was 17 dollas for cab and 8 dollars to get in...we did coba two years ago and that was 125.00 each on the bus and it is 1.5 hours away.tulum is 15 mins
we travels with no kids but there is so much for them to do and a huge water park which was not there last time, also a casino and a club , there is so much to see its hard to do in a week, so we did 10 nites at royal coba and 3 days golfing for 1480.00 all in!!!you cant beat this prices for what you get...Rooms are huge resort is huge and lots of baileys for coffee lol premium drinks and no water added!!over all great place happy to see the staff again and cant wait till feb 2015 for our group of 30!!! holo!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services: 2 lake-style pools, 3 Jacuzzis, large sun terrace and gardens with sun umbrellas and loungers, pool and beach towel service, BAHIA SPA (additional charge). Sports facilities: gym, 5 tennis courts, basketball court, bicycles, motorized sports (additional charge), water activity centre, entertainment amphitheater. WiFi access in the lobby (1h per day free of charge), buffet restaurant, 4 a la carte restaurants, 8 bars, 2 snack bars. Riviera Maya Golf Club: 18 long holes and 9 executive holes with lakes, natural wells and Mayan forest. Hacienda Dona Isabel: karaoke bars, shows, live music and disco Rooms 1080 rooms including 4 types: Superior Junior Suite, Club Golden Junior Suite, Family Junior Suite and Master Family Suite. Room facilities: Two full size beds or a king size bed, sitting area with sofa, fully-equipped bathroom with hydromassage bathtub, shower, wash basin, magnifying mirror and hair dryer, bathroom amenities. Balcony or terrace, air conditioning, ceiling fan, telephone, radio alarm clock, flat screen satellite TV, mini-bar, coffee-making facilities, safe (additional charge), ironing set, terrace, Wifi. Family Junior Suites and Master Family Suites, the perfect choice for families, including: All the facilities and services of a Junior Suite; bathrobes and slippers for all the family for use during your stay, children's bath kit, welcome basket with sweets, mini-bar with juices, shakes, milk and soft drinks for children, two fully independent connecting rooms (Master Family Suites), Club Golden Junior Suites Children Bahia Scouts Children can enjoy a range of specially-tailored facilities: Children's pool Mini Club with daytime activities Evening Mini Disco Bahia Scouts Water Park Teen's Club (11 - 16 years) Baby Station Other services On-site miniature railway providing access to all facilities Medical service (additional charge) Pharmacy (additional charge) Personalised diet option for celiacs and diabetics Cash point Specialised service for organising weddings, events and anniversaries Casino ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, KIPPIN S.A Lussemburgo Cadempino Branch, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Bahia Principe Coba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Bahia Principe Coba Akumal
- Hotel Gran Bahia Principe
- Bahia Principe Coba Mexico
- Gran Bahia Coba
- Gran Bahia Principe Resort Coba
- Gran Bahia Principe Coba Hotel
- Gran Principe
- Gran Bahia Principe Mexico
- Bahia Coba
- Grand Bahia Principe Coba Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico