We stayed at Luna Azul, in Casita Norte recently. The staff were very helpful and friendly, the room very clean and the beach combed every day. It was very quiet while we stayed there - we loved it!
Our room had skylights, which are a great touch - and just about everything you really needed for the little time you spend inside was available.
I heard people complained about tv and internet not working - this is the norm in Akumal from what I understand. It's also not uncommon for the power to go out - that's when you realize you should just be outside! One tip - the WIFI on the beach works faster than the one in the room - we think because the rooms are made of concrete?
We had a great stay here, and will return. Thanks Luna Azul!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luna Azul offers a great choice for visitors to Akumal and the Riviera Maya. Centrally located along Half Moon Bay, Luna Azul is within an easy walk to everything. The sandy beachfront location is perfect for sunbathing and offers easy access to the bay for snorkeling and swimming. Great snorkeling is just in front of Luna Azul. Each unit is air conditioned, with satellite television and wireless internet. Two bedroom, two bath units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Luna Azul Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Azul Condominiums Akumal
- Luna Azul Condominiums Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico