Stayed in the condos in area before .unit 6 is on 3 rd floor . no elevator but not bad . They had security and nice staff .Always felt very safe . Housekeeper did our dishes . We used to stay in casitas akumal but started staying in condos . Yes more money but much nicer and roomier than hotel room . We go to store about 20 mi away and buy about 100 dollars worth of food and cook our breakfast and lunches there then have dinners out. If you dive a lot the dive shop is too far away to walk and the golf carts are too expensive to rent 40 a day. I took taxi one time and they carged me 70 pesos , way too much . So you have to plan transportation. My in-laws stayed in room 4 with a toddler and he got into all the nick nacks. Unit 6 was nice but not as cluttered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luna Azul offers a great choice for visitors to Akumal and the Riviera Maya. Centrally located along Half Moon Bay, Luna Azul is within an easy walk to everything. The sandy beachfront location is perfect for sunbathing and offers easy access to the bay for snorkeling and swimming. Great snorkeling is just in front of Luna Azul. Each unit is air conditioned, with satellite television and wireless internet. Two bedroom, two bath units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Luna Azul Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Azul Condominiums Akumal
- Luna Azul Condominiums Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico