We stayed in Luna Azul Unit #6 and had a wonderful visit. The unit was comfortable and with all necessary amenities but certainly more of a relaxed, beach house feel than a new uppity fancy place. We loved that. The view was incredible and there was plenty of a breeze entering to keep us cool. Akumal is a great destination to avoid the more touristy nearby areas play Playa de Carmen or Cancun (which we skipped entirely). Plan on having a car for a more comfortable stay- there are some small markets in Akumal but its a drive to the bigger grocery stores. There are also a few restaurants within walking distance. We had a great visit and yes, we also saw some sea turtles!! Hope to be back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luna Azul offers a great choice for visitors to Akumal and the Riviera Maya. Centrally located along Half Moon Bay, Luna Azul is within an easy walk to everything. The sandy beachfront location is perfect for sunbathing and offers easy access to the bay for snorkeling and swimming. Great snorkeling is just in front of Luna Azul. Each unit is air conditioned, with satellite television and wireless internet. Two bedroom, two bath units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Luna Azul Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Azul Condominiums Akumal
- Luna Azul Condominiums Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico