What can we say, the "Dream Team" at the Privilege Club - Gran Bahia Principe made our vacation (and 20th Anniversary) one that we will never forget. Ana Lopez (Director extraordinaire), Karla Camacho (so delightful and happy), Miluska Diaz (thanks for the morning paper and ensuring we received it everyday), Eduardo Sanchez (thanks for the tips on cruising), Armando Garcia (thanks for calling in the evenings to ensure all was excellente), Diana Garcia (keep singing, still looking for your special ;0), and at the beach bar...Javier Barragan (such a gentleman), Freddy Soles (killer Freddy, need we say more ha ha!!!, Martin Aldana (thanks for the "Martin Specials").
How can a person express “Thanks and Gratitude” for so many wonderful people! You made us feel so extra special is so many ways it’s difficult to express our gratitude in such a short message. You exceeded our expectations over and over again each day. What made it special… warms smiles and greetings, attentive service, room decorating (what a special way to start), yummy treats each night, parties at the beach with incredible chocolate cake and champagne… wow it is hard to believe it is over, it went so fast. Thank you for everything; you became our close friends and it feels more like family, can’t wait to return. Until then love you all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services 3 pools (including 2 with Jacuzzi for relaxation) 1 Jacuzzi Large sun terrace with loungers and sun umbrellas BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Sports facilities: gym, 5 tennis courts, bicycles Motorised sports (additional charge) Water activity and scuba diving centre Entertainment amphitheatres WiFi access in the lobby (24h per day free of charge) and in rooms additional charge) 1 buffet restaurant 3 a la carte restaurants 6 Bars Snack-Bar Wedding gazebo Dolphinarium (additional charge) Riviera Maya Golf Club: 18 long holes and 9 executive holes with lakes, natural wells and Mayan forest Hacienda Dona Isabel: karaoke bars, shows, live music and disco. Rooms 978 rooms including 4 types: Superior, Superior Junior Suite, Superior Club Hacienda and Club Hacienda Junior Suite. The Junior Suites are larger than the Superior rooms. Room facilities: King size bed (Superior Junior Suites) or 2 full size beds Sitting area (Superior Junior Suites) Fully-equipped bathroom: shower, wash basin, magnifying mirror and hair dryer Hydromassage bath tub (Superior Junior Suites) Bathroom amenities Balcony or terrace Air conditioning Ceiling fan Telephone Radio alarm clock Flat screen satellite TV Mini-bar (included) Coffee-making facilities Safe (additional charge) Ironing set WiFi (additional charge) Club Hacienda rooms (See page 18, Club Golden, Club Hacienda) Children Bahia Scouts Children can enjoy a range of specially-tailored facilities: Children's pool Mini Club with activities for children aged 4 to 12 Evening Mini Disco Bahia Scouts Water Park Other services On-site miniature railway providing access to all facilities 24 hour medical service (additional charge) Pharmacy (additional charge) Personalised diet option for celiacs and diabetics Cash point Specialised service for organising weddings, events and anniversaries Casino ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with KIPPIN S.A Lussemburgo Cadempino Branch, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Bahia Principe Tulum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Principe Tulum
- Tulum Bahia Principe
- Gran Bahia Tulum
- Gran Bahia Principe Tulum Akumal
- Gran Bahia Principe Hotel
- Gran Bahia Principe Riviera Maya
- Gran Principe Tulum
- Gran Bahia Principe Mayan Riviera Resort
- Gran Bahia Principe Mexico
- Grand Bahia Principe Tulum Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico