we have had a great stay at the bahia principe coba, we have found very little to fault it. rooms lovely and clean, well decorated, 6ft bed really comfy, food best choices we have ever had, i think something for everyone, gourmet restaurants were great really enjoyed the brazillian, cannot fault the happy smiling staff nothing was too much trouble for them, the resort is large but the little trains that went round were excellent and would stop for you wherever you were, drinks were plentiful and there were no rules about ammounts etc, the pool bar staff ,paulino, federico, andres, and also anyone i have forgotten worked so hard all day without complaint, the mojitos were excellent!! thanks to victor, jose and juan (bellboys) who amongst others made my mothers stay so much more comfortable. the restaurant staff had our table reserved nearest to the food, alfredo and gustavo were superb as were they all. the snack bar at our pool was great for lunch, carlos did not stop work most days we saw him, what a great little asset to the team, thanks also to the chef who made my mother special grilled fish it was much appreciated, and last but not least thanks to deyner for her lovely smile and singing! will be back soon thanks again to all concerned .
To the powers that be ,one small critiscism i think lights out in the lobby bar at 11pm is too early midnight would be more reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services 3 pools (including 2 with Jacuzzi for relaxation) 1 Jacuzzi Large sun terrace with loungers and sun umbrellas BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Sports facilities: gym, 5 tennis courts, bicycles Motorised sports (additional charge) Water activity and scuba diving centre Entertainment amphitheatres WiFi access in the lobby (24h per day free of charge) and in rooms additional charge) 1 buffet restaurant 3 a la carte restaurants 6 Bars Snack-Bar Wedding gazebo Dolphinarium (additional charge) Riviera Maya Golf Club: 18 long holes and 9 executive holes with lakes, natural wells and Mayan forest Hacienda Dona Isabel: karaoke bars, shows, live music and disco. Rooms 978 rooms including 4 types: Superior, Superior Junior Suite, Superior Club Hacienda and Club Hacienda Junior Suite. The Junior Suites are larger than the Superior rooms. Room facilities: King size bed (Superior Junior Suites) or 2 full size beds Sitting area (Superior Junior Suites) Fully-equipped bathroom: shower, wash basin, magnifying mirror and hair dryer Hydromassage bath tub (Superior Junior Suites) Bathroom amenities Balcony or terrace Air conditioning Ceiling fan Telephone Radio alarm clock Flat screen satellite TV Mini-bar (included) Coffee-making facilities Safe (additional charge) Ironing set WiFi (additional charge) Club Hacienda rooms (See page 18, Club Golden, Club Hacienda) Children Bahia Scouts Children can enjoy a range of specially-tailored facilities: Children's pool Mini Club with activities for children aged 4 to 12 Evening Mini Disco Bahia Scouts Water Park Other services On-site miniature railway providing access to all facilities 24 hour medical service (additional charge) Pharmacy (additional charge) Personalised diet option for celiacs and diabetics Cash point Specialised service for organising weddings, events and anniversaries Casino ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BP USA TRAVEL INC, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Bahia Principe Tulum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Principe Tulum
- Tulum Bahia Principe
- Gran Bahia Tulum
- Gran Bahia Principe Tulum Akumal
- Gran Bahia Principe Hotel
- Gran Bahia Principe Riviera Maya
- Gran Principe Tulum
- Gran Bahia Principe Mayan Riviera Resort
- Gran Bahia Principe Mexico
- Grand Bahia Principe Tulum Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico