“Great way to end our stay”
Review of Budha Gardens Spa

Budha Gardens Spa
Ranked #1 of 4 Spas & Wellness in Akumal
More attraction details
Owner description: A tranquil boutique spa in a small Caribbean village, steps away from the crystal blue waters. With peaceful gardens, trickling fountains and intoxicating tropic flowers, makes a perfect place to receive professional spa services. Budha Gardens Spa will be the high light of a relaxing vacation. Our master massage therapist will take years of stress off and leaving you feeling rejuvenated and refreshed. Our full spa menu gives you a variety of invigorating spa treatments to choose from. Make this special place a part of your vacation, you deserve it!
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Decided to check out the Budha Gardens Spa on our last full day in Akumal. Quaint spot located just inside the archway in town. I ordered a Swedish massage and Juan did amazing work. Very friendly relaxed atmosphere. We'll definitely come back here on our next visit!

Budhagardenspa, Owner at Budha Gardens Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Thank you for stopping by Budha Gardens Spa, happy to hear you had a great massage by Juan, Please on your next trip to Akumal be sure to come and see us again.

There are newer reviews for Budha Gardens Spa

Reviewed August 22, 2013

In Akumal Beach at the Mayan Riviera in Mexico, you can find this jewel simple spa!

I experienced a 1 hour Swedish massage that was very beneficial to my back pain. The masseuse Karla De Leon has what I call good hands for massage. And believe me, I have been experiencing massage everywhere I travel, from Saint Martin to Malaysia, to Japan, to Hungary, to Brazil, you name it. This was quite good. Plus, she used it a special Swiss oil which is a mix of different herbs and that helps to calm your skin.

After a maybe intense active day at the beach (are you kidding?!) a massage can be a special treat to yourself for sure, if well done. This was the case.

Easy to fin the Spa at the entrance of the Akumal beach.

2  Thank JuPereira
Budhagardenspa, Owner at Budha Gardens Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Thank you for coming to Budha Garden Spa. Thank you for your kind review about our spa and the therapist. We are happy to hear you had a relaxing time and a therapeutic massage. Hope you have a great stay the remainder or your time here in Rivierab Maya, come back soon

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Incense greets you at the palapa entryway, inviting you down a sidewalk into a tranquil garden courtyard. This lovely tropical garden oasis was so inviting I lingered there prior to the massage and afterwards, as well. Lorinda made me feel immediately welcomed and quickly assessed my needs for the appointment. Ruby led me to a very elegant and cozy bungalow where I could feel stress melting away. The massage was relaxing,therapeutic and quite effective, including some reflexology.The spa menu offers a myriad of wellness procedures for your body needs, and the Budha Spa staff take great care in making you well and relaxed on your journey. This is a destination not to be missed on your next visit to Akumal. I am looking forward to a return to see how the garden has grown. Walk to the pink shop next door and find some wonderful artisan chocolate to make your visit complete :)

1  Thank January W
Budhagardenspa, Owner at Budha Gardens Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Thank you for coming to Budha Gardens Spa. I am glad you had a relaxing time in the gardens and a great therapeutic massage treatment. We look forward to your next visit, soon. Thank you for your wonderful rating on trip advisor.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Budha Gardens Spa must be included on your next trip to Akumal. So relaxing, so amazing. I have had massages before but never like that. From the moment I stepped up to their reception and passed into their garden and massage area, I felt transported to another world. I search for words to describe but none can do justice. I got the deep tissue massage, just the correct pressure, took all my aches and knots totally away. My only regret? That I wondered into the spa on my very last day of vacation.....thank you so very much Juan.

Budhagardenspa, Owner at Budha Gardens Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Thank you for coming to Budha Garden Spa. I am glad you found "Heaven on Earth" at at the Akumal Spa. It was nice seeing you here relaxing and melting all your troubles away! Please come again soon. Thank you

Reviewed June 15, 2013

made a last minute appointment and had the best pedicure ever in a super relaxing space! Go for the spa pedicure, you will love it and the added bonus - the pedi is done by a massage therapist!! Heaven!

Budhagardenspa, Owner at Budha Gardens Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Thank you for coming and relaxing in the Gardens and receiving a Spa Pedicure, it is nice to hear nice comments and I am happy you enjoyed your spa treatments.
Hope to see you soon, here in Akumal!