Our destination wedding to these three resorts was the best choice. The wedding staff at the hotel was very understanding and accommodating. Each and every detail was covered in advance. Communication prior to arrival proved difficult in the beginning. Email was the most convenient method.
The wedding packages are negotiable. The wedding was catered to our every request. The staff was very professional, except for the random towel boy cat calling to a girl.The beach was clean. The buffet gets redundant, but the hotel policy of unlimited sit-down meals makes for an interesting time eating at each of the many restaurant styles. The private honeymoon villas deep within Kantenah are spacious luxurious.
I would return to this resort if there were not so many other interesting ones to explore next.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa is located on a spectacular, private Caribbean beach-front complex that boasts of 800 meters of white, fine sand and turquoise blue waters. Guests of the Grand Palladium Kantenah are invited to use the facilities provided by the adjoining Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa, the Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa, and the Grand Palladium Riviera Resort & Spa, with the exception of the Royal Suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kantenah Palladium Grand
- Grand Palladium Kantenah Hotel
- Palladium Mexico
- Palladium Grand Resort
- Hotel Grand Palladium Kantenah
- Palladium Kantenah
- Grand Maya Palladium Riviera
- Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort Spa
- g Palladium Kantenah
- Grand Palladium Mayan