We just came back from an amazing week at Grand Palladium Kentanah.
We stayed in Villa 48, which next to the nicest part of the beach ( three minute walk). A week before we left I email the hotel, asking them to do a little something special since we were celebrating our first year anniversary. We got upgrated to a junior suite, and has a bottle of champagne in our room upon our arrival! Great little gesture!
The covered paths that you can use to get around a great when it is raining ( we got two evenings of rain, and a full day).
As for the staff, what can I say, they are so nice, and helpful. Go see Jose at the beach bar ( left of the beach). And Francisco in the sports bar, he's always so busy, but so nice!
We are every night in the a la carte restaurant, our favorite was the Ribs (our new york cut and rib eye cut steaks were so good), and the Japonese ( dont forget to reserve if you want the hot plate).
as for the buffet for breakfast, so much choice, Landie our waitress was a gem, and Oscar at the Panini counter was always there with a smile!
We did not go to any of the shows due to the fact that we like to eat late, so we were always missing them. But we always went to the lobbies, since there is always live music playing at one of them, which makes a great ambiance while having a drink.
This resort is worth it, yes it is big, but walking make you digest all the food, and drinks that you consume during the week, if not, there are the little trains to take you from one lobby to the next!
If you are a sports fan, the sports center is well equiped. The tennis court are amazing, well lighted if you play in the evening.
We had a blast playing shuffle board while it rained one afternoon. the pucks glide easily!
I would go back anytime to this resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa is located on a spectacular, private Caribbean beach-front complex that boasts of 800 meters of white, fine sand and turquoise blue waters. Guests of the Grand Palladium Kantenah are invited to use the facilities provided by the adjoining Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa, the Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa, and the Grand Palladium Riviera Resort & Spa, with the exception of the Royal Suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Palladium Hotel Group, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kantenah Palladium Grand
- Grand Palladium Kantenah Hotel
- Palladium Mexico
- Palladium Grand Resort
- Hotel Grand Palladium Kantenah
- Palladium Kantenah
- Grand Maya Palladium Riviera
- Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort Spa
- g Palladium Kantenah
- Grand Palladium Mayan