This is the third time I have been to an "all inclusive". This is hands down the best. My fiancé, myself, and several friends stayed here from January 19 to February 2, 2013. We travelled on Transat Holidays. The majority of our group had been here previously (some 3 times). They said it was a wonderful place and they were right! It is just about an hour and 15 minutes from the airport in Cancun. The service was incredible. We were treated wonderfully from the moment we stepped foot onto the property. Everyone from the housekeeping staff to the front desk staff were helpful, friendly and polite. The Kantenah is the older part of the resort but that just makes the surroundings more mature. We had a standard room with a nice little balcony. The room had a king size bed and big sliding glass doors out onto the balcony. The room was cleaned well everyday and our bar fridge was well stocked with beer, water, and Fanta! Some of our group didn't get much "towel art" but we were lucky and got something new everyday. Nice little touch and surprise.
The food was very good. Definitely do the Steak a la carte for dinner . The buffets were always well stocked and lots of variety. If you can't find something to eat here, you must be the pickiest eater on the planet! You will find food and drink 24/7. We even had a couple of rainy days but we spent time watching the shows at the Colonial, sitting in the lobby with the free wifi, and drinking Brandy Alexanders, Coco Loco's, and coffee with Baileys. It was a wonderful spot to spend 2 weeks and I am definitely looking forward to going back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa is located on a spectacular, private Caribbean beach-front complex that boasts of 800 meters of white, fine sand and turquoise blue waters. Guests of the Grand Palladium Kantenah are invited to use the facilities provided by the adjoining Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa, the Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa, and the Grand Palladium Riviera Resort & Spa, with the exception of the Royal Suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kantenah Palladium Grand
- Grand Palladium Kantenah Hotel
- Palladium Mexico
- Palladium Grand Resort
- Hotel Grand Palladium Kantenah
- Palladium Kantenah
- Grand Maya Palladium Riviera
- Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort Spa
- g Palladium Kantenah
- Grand Palladium Mayan