We just got back from a 17-days lovely experience in this beautiful resort.
We emailed about 10 days before arrival and had a room according to our request in block 51, we even got an upgrade due to our third visit in a Palladium hotel. Thanks for that !
The grounds are very nice, lots of animals and jungle. It is big, but once you know your way, you can use a lot of short cuts to get anywhere. The beach is lovely and not so crowded as in Punta Cana.
The room was spacious, nicely decorated and well kept, only the bathroom was a little small and in need of renewal. We sometimes had a smell in the bathroom.
As we are both chef and have been to a lot of all-inclusive resorts around the world, we do not understand the complaints about the food in the different buffets or restaurants ! Everything was very good to exceptional, lots of choice and if you have to wait a long time to get in the a la carte restaurant then just try another one, you have about eight or more !
It's better than to have to make reservations in the morning, which takes a lot of time also ! And you can eat 24 hours a day, no complaints there.
The quality of the drinks and coctails was very good as well. Very good bartenders ! Good premium drinks in both Churchill and Hemingway bars.
We were very happy with the hard working and friendly staff as well !
A pity about the Travelclub indeed, they are to insistent. They clame if you join them you get the best rooms, which we hope isn't true, because that would be a discrimination to all of the other clients !
Anyway, for us it was the best all-inclusive resort ever and we are planning to go back around Christmas.
Thank you for a lovely holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa is located on a spectacular, private Caribbean beach-front complex that boasts of 800 meters of white, fine sand and turquoise blue waters. Guests of the Grand Palladium Kantenah are invited to use the facilities provided by the adjoining Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa, the Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa, and the Grand Palladium Riviera Resort & Spa, with the exception of the Royal Suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kantenah Palladium Grand
- Grand Palladium Kantenah Hotel
- Palladium Mexico
- Palladium Grand Resort
- Hotel Grand Palladium Kantenah
- Palladium Kantenah
- Grand Maya Palladium Riviera
- Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort Spa
- g Palladium Kantenah
- Grand Palladium Mayan