Sorry I'm just getting around to writing this...
My partner and I stayed here in late June. I would echo what most people have said. The complex is huge, clean with lots of beautiful food to eat.
As a fussy eater, I never went hungry at the Grand Palladium. The staff are so hardworking and attentive. Remember a small tip goes a long way!
The wildlife at the Grand Palladium was an added bonus. The racoons and kotis kept us entertained throughout the day.
My only gripe with the resort was the nightly entertainment. However, I believe it just wasn't to my taste as all shows were always well attended and most people enjoyed them
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa is located on a spectacular, private Caribbean beach-front complex that boasts of 800 meters of white, fine sand and turquoise blue waters. Guests of the Grand Palladium Colonial are invited to use the facilities provided by the adjoining Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa, the Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa, and the Grand Palladium Riviera Resort & Spa, with the exception of the Royal Suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Colonial Hotel
- Hotel Grand Palladium Colonial
- Grand Palladium Mexico
- Palladium Colonial Resort
- Grand Palladium Spa
- Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico