Very nice resort and the staff was very kind and considerate always. Loads of stuff going on and the resort has more activities than there is time to try it all.
The place is all inclusive and has buffets and a la carte places inside. The only problem is that it is near impossible find a table in the a la carte places, and with no alternatives than going back and forth between the places. Drinks are good, but the food is a bit plain (all inclusive, what can you expect).
The location is far from Playa del Carmen, but the beaches at the resort are nice, so you don't feel like going anywhere anyway :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa is located on a spectacular, private Caribbean beach-front complex that boasts of 800 meters of white, fine sand and turquoise blue waters. Guests of the Grand Palladium Colonial are invited to use the facilities provided by the adjoining Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa, the Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa, and the Grand Palladium Riviera Resort & Spa, with the exception of the Royal Suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Palladium Hotel Group, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Colonial Hotel
- Hotel Grand Palladium Colonial
- Grand Palladium Mexico
- Palladium Colonial Resort
- Grand Palladium Spa
- Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico