Because I was attending a seminar I stayed 4 nights in this all inclusive resort. I am not used to this kind of places and I was quite surprised of the quantity of everything. The pools, the restaurants, personell everything was there in huge quantities.
Service is great, the rooms very large and very well equiped (jacuzzi).
The surroundings very beautiful and I liked the nature-theme very much. It is pure luxury to stay here.
The quality of the food is a little disappointing. Not too much taste, but a lot of choice!
I liked the fact that there is plenty of wildlife (raccoon, agouti, coati, iguana and birds) around.
The whole stay was very relaxing and a nice experience. But for me 4 nights was enough of all the abundance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa is located on a spectacular, private Caribbean beach-front complex that boasts of 800 meters of white, fine sand and turquoise blue waters. Guests of the Grand Palladium Colonial are invited to use the facilities provided by the adjoining Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa, the Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa, and the Grand Palladium Riviera Resort & Spa, with the exception of the Royal Suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Colonial Hotel
- Hotel Grand Palladium Colonial
- Grand Palladium Mexico
- Palladium Colonial Resort
- Grand Palladium Spa
- Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico