We have just returned from the most fantastic two weeks at the Colonial - first time in Mexico and first time all inclusive and have to say what a fabulous experience it was.
Fantastic resort where you have use of the facilities of all four hotels , excellent restaurants and great bars - from lively and fun to more chilled and relaxing. A huge resort which remains walkable but there are shuttle buggies and a train service to all parts including the 24-hour beach bar ! Best of all are the Mexican people - the service is second to none and nothing is too much trouble - very friendly and good fun - especially Alfredo in the Kantenah Bar !
Well Done to everyone at the Grand Palladium and thanks for a great vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa is located on a spectacular, private Caribbean beach-front complex that boasts of 800 meters of white, fine sand and turquoise blue waters. Guests of the Grand Palladium Colonial are invited to use the facilities provided by the adjoining Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa, the Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa, and the Grand Palladium Riviera Resort & Spa, with the exception of the Royal Suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Colonial Hotel
- Hotel Grand Palladium Colonial
- Grand Palladium Mexico
- Palladium Colonial Resort
- Grand Palladium Spa
- Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico