This was our 5th trip to this part of Mexico but this time with our whole and extended family. 7 in total ranging in ages from 4 years old to 25-excluding me and the wife. My wife has mobility issues so choosing this resort took alot of research. Surprised as I was if you can hold a detailed map of this resort you will find all of the short cuts. Its is BIG, when you consider 4 resorts in 1.
To be honest, there is not alot to complain about. The buffet was good with great selection daily, the resort clean, the pool is huge and rooms clean and comfortable.
The Palladium group does a good job here. All in all this is good family resort with great value. Having come to Mexico, my wife and I keep to the smaller and adult only type resorts. This by far is good family location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa is located on a spectacular, private Caribbean beach-front complex that boasts of 800 meters of white, fine sand and turquoise blue waters. Guests of the Grand Palladium Colonial are invited to use the facilities provided by the adjoining Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa, the Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa, and the Grand Palladium Riviera Resort & Spa, with the exception of the Royal Suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Colonial Hotel
- Hotel Grand Palladium Colonial
- Grand Palladium Mexico
- Palladium Colonial Resort
- Grand Palladium Spa
- Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico