“It's truly a paradise on earth!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of TAO Wellness Center

TAO Wellness Center
More attraction details
Owner description: An onsite holistic Wellness Center, part of the TAO Residential Community. The center features a movement room with daily yoga, meditation, tai chi, qi gong, zumba and pilates classes; a swimming pool and lap pool with saline water; locker rooms with steam baths; a healthy snack bar; a socially conscious boutique; a vibrant gym; world-class lecture hall for up to 150 people; lounge; terraces and the an energy treatment program featuring an uncommon selection of life balancing and rejuvenation treatments, including the region’s most amazing traditional healing arts program, which centers on the Temazcal Ceremony.
Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“It's truly a paradise on earth!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

I went there to work but I loved the place and most of all, the people. They're so charming and they're living happily ever after. It's a mystical and magical place in the middle of the Riviera Maya. It's really close to Tulum and they have a resort 5 minutes away. I really want to come back there!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Yetsire

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“"IT COULDN'T BE BETTER!!"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

As soon as I arrived to this gorgeous place, I got amazed! It's marvelous! I wouldn't think twice for a place to retire. I'd love to return every holiday! If you enjoy nature, peace and serenity, this is your place!

3 Thank Paulina L
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

Situated in the Riviera Maya, the TAO Wellness Center is home to many services and programs that promote fitness and well being. The building and its facilities are located within the jungle and while you may find many bugs here, I wouldn't let it put you off visiting this gem.

I was lucky to visit this center whilst staying at the Grand Bahia Principe Sian Ka'an resort with my partner and booked myself for the Remove Energy Blocks treatment. I tend to suffer from tension pains in my head and shoulders; however all issues simply disappeared following this amazing treatment.

I'm rather sadden that I didn't visit this center earlier to make useof their facilities and classes; however I shall definitely visit more often if I return to the resort. The staff are friendly and the location is beautiful. If you ever get the chance to visit, I would definitely recommend doing so as you won't be disappointed.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank fridgeuk
toronto
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Tranquillity”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

We stayed at Sian Kaan resort, loved the Tao. Yoga in the treetop studio, wow. Beautifully appointed, good instructors. So memorable.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank disteve
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing place to live!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

Tao inspired living is a really great residential... I just can´t imagine a better place to spend at least one or two months a year living in that fantastic and energetic location.

About the team... I thank them all very much, they are very kind and enthusiastic.

Visited September 2013