“Inspiring, enlightening, relaxing, heavenlike... I can only say THANK YOU”

TAO Wellness Center
More attraction details
Owner description: An onsite holistic Wellness Center, part of the TAO Residential Community. The center features a movement room with daily yoga, meditation, tai chi, qi gong, zumba and pilates classes; a swimming pool and lap pool with saline water; locker rooms with steam baths; a healthy snack bar; a socially conscious boutique; a vibrant gym; world-class lecture hall for up to 150 people; lounge; terraces and the an energy treatment program featuring an uncommon selection of life balancing and rejuvenation treatments, including the region’s most amazing traditional healing arts program, which centers on the Temazcal Ceremony.
Lanzarote, Spain
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Inspiring, enlightening, relaxing, heavenlike... I can only say THANK YOU”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The TAO Inspired Wellness Center is so much more than just a wellness center... the daily morning yoga class in the beautiful, breathtaking and serene surrounding made my days take a so much more meaningful perspective...
I also had the chance to attend a meditation class, pilates and Qi Gong...
I can only say THANK YOU for this experience and community feeling that I'd love to become a - my - lifestyle.
Defininitely, a daily visit to the TAO Wellness Center may - will - change your feelings, thoughts, emotions...
I hope to be back... soon if possible!

Visited July 2013

Camrose, Alberta, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tao Wellness Center”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Xanath is awesome and a wonderful Co ordinator. Always making sure that we were ok and on board with all of our tours. Any issues we had with our rooms was always taken care of by Xanath. The issues were very minor, but she made sure we got what was asked for.

The massage therapists were awesome and the yoga, meditation classes had wonderful instructors.

Highly recommend the Temazcal ceremony. Very much like our Indian Sweat Lodges.

The tour company used by Tao for our tours had very knowledgable guides who spoke very good english and other languages as well.

Our entire visit was arranged by Xanath and we were in very capable hands. We only had to arrange our flights. Payment made directly to TAO for our rooms, and they picked us up at the airport. Very accommodating and wonderful, trusting people to deal with.
Roberta

Visited February 2013

Meridian, Idaho
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very serene”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Taos is a very serene and relaxing place. I love swimming in the plung pools, and relaxing in the hammocks next to them. The staff and facility was top notch. I would like to see them expand the work out facility. It is quite small for the number of visitors that it supports. My wife would also like to have seen some more challenging yoga group classes.

Visited June 2013

Nashville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Enlightening”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

That's the only way to describe it. Nestled in the trees, the wellness center was one of the most relaxing experiences I've ever had. I walked out of there feeling like a new person. I didn't get the chance to experience all it has to offer but do plan on going back.

Visited May 2013

Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Awesome Center!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Take a Zumba class with Rene--he is FANTASTIC! Went there while on vacay with a friend. Wellness center itself if gorgeous...it is beautiful and serene. Seriously, though, Rene's class was the best...great workout, great enthusiasm and class instruction, and incredibly fun!

Visited July 2013