I went with a friend in October 2012 and we immediately started planning another trip for our families. The beach is beautiful and with the dive shop and La Buena Vida restaurant just down the beach it is a great place for families, We had a 3 bedroom on this trip which worked great for our family of 6. Very affordable especially if your are diving as well (you get a discount at Akumal Dive Shop).
We saw tons of turtles while snorkeling and diving plus rays, grouper, barracuda, and tons of other sea life. Highlight if the trip....watching the sea turtles nest of the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Del Sol Beachfront hotel rooms are in a tranquil setting on a beautiful beach. Each room includes daily maid service, air conditioning, free wireless internet, purified drinking water, TV, coffee maker, an in-room safe, and free parking. All Del Sol Beachfront condominiums and hotel rooms are on the absolute beachfront with uninterrupted views of the ocean. We also have one, two and three bedroom condos available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Del Sol Beachfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Del Mar Akumal
- Vista Del Mar Hotel Akumal
- Del Sol Beachfront Hotel Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico