I really love the location of this hotel. I especially enjoyed sleeping with the sound of the waves, and having breakfast on the balcony in the morning with sunshine and again, sea waves. It is very relaxing and serene. The half moon bay beach may not be as pretty as Akumal beach or Yal-ku lagoon; however, the price beats it all. With a bike or a car, traveling to Akumal beach or Yal-ku lagoon is very easy. Free tank of water in the room, free internet. The bedding sheet showed some sign of wear and tear, and I hope they could be perfectly white. After staying at Tulum, PDC, Puerto Morelos, and Cancun, this is the best one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Del Sol Beachfront Hotel rooms are in a tranquil setting on an out of the way beach. Each room includes daily maid service, air conditioning, free wireless internet, purified drinking water, TV, coffee maker, an in-room safe, and free parking. All Del Sol Beachfront condominiums and hotel rooms are on the absolute beachfront with uninterrupted views of the ocean. We also have one, two and three bedroom condos available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Del Sol Beachfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Del Mar Akumal
- Vista Del Mar Hotel Akumal
- Del Sol Beachfront Hotel Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico