We stayed in the 1 bedroom hotel room on the 3rd floor. What a beautiful view of the ocean from all of the rooms with a small balcony. The room was clean but small. They had water, a small frig and a coffee pot in the room. No microwave. When staying a week it would have been nice to have a microwave but we used the coffee pot for hot water to have oatmeal in the morning. The shower was but a trickel... waiting 5 minutes for hot water to arrive.
the beach is beautiful but snorkeling was difficult because apparently February is the windy season. We Scuba dive and couldn't for the first day because of too high seas. Went out 3 different days, visibility poor. If you are hear to relax and enjoy the view this is a great place. I would recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Del Sol Beachfront Hotel rooms are in a tranquil setting on an out of the way beach. Each room includes daily maid service, air conditioning, free wireless internet, purified drinking water, TV, coffee maker, an in-room safe, and free parking. All Del Sol Beachfront condominiums and hotel rooms are on the absolute beachfront with uninterrupted views of the ocean. We also have one, two and three bedroom condos available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Del Sol Beachfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Del Mar Akumal
- Vista Del Mar Hotel Akumal
- Del Sol Beachfront Hotel Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico