So nice to have this beachfront room for our last leg of our Mexico adventure. Vista Del Mar is not right in town. It's much quieter than that, but it's still just a short walk. The staff didn't speak much english nor did they give us much information when we checked in. As far as what you can get in Mexico for $90 per night, I found this place a little over-priced, but still well worth it. The lower floors open right out to a little patio literally touching the sand. The room is small and modest, but has everything you need including plenty of drinking water refreshed daily. Akumal is a slow, quiet little 'town', so don't expect party party. Wonderful. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Del Sol Beachfront Hotel rooms are in a tranquil setting on an out of the way beach. Each room includes daily maid service, air conditioning, free wireless internet, purified drinking water, TV, coffee maker, an in-room safe, and free parking. All Del Sol Beachfront condominiums and hotel rooms are on the absolute beachfront with uninterrupted views of the ocean. We also have one, two and three bedroom condos available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Del Sol Beachfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Del Mar Akumal
- Vista Del Mar Hotel Akumal
- Del Sol Beachfront Hotel Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico