My husband and 1yr old stayed in the Vista del Mar a couple of nights December 19-21. First of all, I have to say that the condo was much nicer than the pictures depicted. We had a two bedroom unit on the first floor and it was huge. I felt very at home in this condo and it had everything we could possibly need. The beach was right off the patio and I saw a few people walk by on the beach occasionally, but that was it. It was otherwise very quiet in this location and I felt like we had the beach to ourselves. After staying in Cancun a few nights...this was a very welcome change from the loud, noisy hotels in the hotel zone and it also beats being on a crowded beach with loud music constantly playing. It was extremely relaxing and tranquil. I wish we could have spent the entire week here....we'll definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Del Sol Beachfront hotel rooms are in a tranquil setting on a beautiful beach. Clean and economical. Each room includes a queen size bed, daily maid service, air conditioning, free wireless internet, purified drinking water, TV, coffee maker, an in-room safe, and free parking. All Del Sol Beachfront condominiums and hotel rooms are on the absolute beachfront with uninterrupted views of the ocean. We also have one, two and three bedroom condos available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Del Sol Beachfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Del Mar Akumal
- Vista Del Mar Hotel Akumal
- Del Sol Beachfront Hotel Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico