I will start that the property is bueatiful, room are wonderful, and the hotel personnel are great (Animation: Pedro is the best and Ever is a very close second!). I enjoyed everything about my stay here except for the darn "Privilege Club" nonsense they allow to occur in this hotel. This is just a huge scam that I cannot believe such a wonderful resort allows them to market this garbage on their premises. We wasted 3 hours of our paid resort time where we spoke to 6 people who asked us the same stupid questions over and over. They try to tell you they are not pressuring you while they actually are. The had this one guy Mr. Bill come sit at our table that looked like a used car salesman. We dismissed him very quickly. The cost started at some crazy 46K number and as we were walking out the door they brought it down to less than 2k which is still a waste of money. Again, the resort is very good and may consider going back I would just have to find a away to ignore the privilege morons they have running around trying to selly you this garbage. I will warn all my friends and associates because you can easily get sucked up in this scam...
I hope they find out they figure out quickly that this is a negative to their brand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services 2 swimming pools 4 jacuzzis 2 children's swimming pools Solarium with sun umbrellas and sun loungers BAHIA SPA (additional charges apply) Sports centre: a gym, 5 tennis courts, bicycles Motor sports (additional charges apply) Aquatic activity and diving centre Entertainment amphitheatre Wi-Fi access in the lobby (free) and with an additional charge in the rooms Buffet restaurant opposite the sea 3 a la carte restaurants 9 bars Cocktail Lounge Riviera Maya Golf Club: 18 long holes and 9 executive holes with lakes, cenotes and Mayan jungle Hacienda Dona Isabel: karaoke bars, shows, live music and a night club Rooms 630 spacious Junior Suite Superior rooms. Equipped with: Two full-size beds or one king-size bed A living area with sofa A fully fitted bathroom: shower, washbasin, dryer and magnifying mirror Hydro massage tub Bathrobe and slippers (to be enjoyed throughout your stay) Pool towel (to be enjoyed throughout your stay) Balcony or terrace Air conditioning Ceiling fan Direct-dial telephone (additional charges applicable to external calls) Radio alarm clock Flat-screen TV Mini-bar with mini alcoholic beverages (included) Coffee set Safe (included) Ironing set 24 hour room service Butler service (upon request) Evening turn-down service Pillow menu Wi-Fi (additional charges apply). Children Bahia Scouts Children can enjoy facilities designed especially for them: Children's swimming pool Mini Club (children aged 4 to 12) Mini Disco in the evenings Bahia Scouts Water Park Teen's club (children aged 11 to 16) Other services An internal mini-train service providing access to all the facilities: 24-hour medical service (additional charges apply) Pharmacy (additional charges apply) Personalised menu options for celiacs and diabetics Specialised wedding, anniversary and event planning service Casin ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, KIPPIN S.A Lussemburgo Cadempino Branch, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Luxury Bahia Principe Akumal Don Pablo Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Bahia Principe Akumal
- Bahia Principle
- Bahia Principe Mexico
- Gran Bahia Principe Hotel Akumal
- Mexico Bahia Principe
- Bahia Principe Tulum
- Grand Bahia Principe Akumal
- Bahia Principe Riviera Maya
- Bahia Mexico Principe
- Akumal Gran Bahia Principe