“Awesome Dive Shop!”

Blue Experience Diving
Ranked #2 of 23 Tours in Akumal
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer PADI courses, daily Ocean and Cenote diving in small groups, all tailored to your requirements and level of experience.
Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada
“Awesome Dive Shop!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This dive shop rocks! I came down with a buddy of mine that had yet to complete his open water certificate...two dives short. We were having a heck of a time trying to get his paper work and etc. from Canada to complete his certification. Long story short after talking to other dive shops who were totally the opposite of helpful...Tim took care of everything. My buddy got his certification done and aIl he had to do was show up. Tim and his staff (Sarah) are totally professional, honest and great at what they do. I personally wouldn't use any other dive shop in that area and I'm a life'r customer when ever returning to the Akumal reef. Best experience and really competitive prices!

Visited May 2013

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Experience with Blue Experience”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We had a great time diving with Tim, Kathrin and Sarah! Tim met us at our hotel to plan our diving options for the week. We were always picked up on time and they took care of our gear. They were very friendly and professional and personalized our dives to meet our needs. We have been diving in this area for over 10 years and we would highly recommend Blue Experience. Thanks again... David and Kim

Visited April 2013
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“No worries with this dive shop”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Tim and Kathrin were wonderful. They answered all my newbie questions via email before I even set foot in Mexico. They were there to meet me at my hotel on time and happy to see me.
Tim was patient and helpful in assisting me in finalizing my certification and he made sure I was able to see lots of sea life on my dives.
I would totally recommend Blue Experience Diving to anyone looking to be certified or for those certified divers who are looking for a great dive shop in The Mayan area.
Happy Diving!!!

Visited April 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank Worthbee
chilliwack
“Blue Experience Diving”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Amazing time diving with tim in the ocean, and the lesson you recieve is explained clearly and properly. Tim is a very good teacher for learning how to dive. I highley recomend Blue experience diving, you will not regret it! Such an amazing time!

Visited March 2013
Calgary, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly and very informative”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Long story short my decision to take up scuba diving was literally last minute and I found Blue Experience through the PADI website which was close to where I was staying at Riveria Maya. Tim and Kathrin were really prompt in their emails as I only had a few days left before leaving for Riveria Maya so I was able to get all the information I needed beforehand. When I first met Tim at Akumal he immediately cleared away alot of my uneasiness to first-time diving and by the second day I was perfectly comfortable diving in the ocean. The 4 open water dives didn't feel like an exam or practicum and he made them feel more like a diving tour. Afterwards my friend and I took the Chac Mool Cenotes diving with Aramis and as before they took care of everything including transportation and were very happy with the diving experience. Would definetly recommend for anyone looking to do their open referral and other diving tours if in the nearby area.

Visited March 2013