“We won't forget !”

Blue Experience Diving
Ranked #2 of 25 Tours in Akumal
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer PADI courses, daily Ocean and Cenote diving in small groups, all tailored to your requirements and level of experience.
Reviewed December 27, 2011

Hola todos, I've just got home from a two week holliday in Mexico. I dove with a great team: Kathryn, Tim, Alex, Lindsay and Emiliano. They speak french, english, spanish, italian, german...

Always there to meet our needs and demands, always smiling, that was fantastic ! We saw turtles, barracudas, parrot fish, angel fish and my favorites of all, trunk fish... ;)

My daugther and I had a wonderful time and we will be back for sure !!!

Thanks to everyone and Happy New Year !!!

1  Thank Yolaine R

Reviewed December 20, 2011

The only people you need for a great dive experience in Mexico.
Tim,Kathryn and the team at Blue Experience made my wife and mine recent trip to dive the Yucatan a really special time.Everyone there is really friendly fun and knowledgeable.
They have a great repertoire of dive sites,full of great sealife and sights.
Tim and Kathryn collected us and dropped us off at our hotel everyday at no charge.The sliding price structure and storing your kit between dives are excellent ideas.They cater for all levels of diver(my wife is newly certified and i am experienced) and the dives were never boring for either of us.
Every part of the experience was a true pleasure and carried out with true passion and professionalism on their part.Well done all and see you again soon!

2  Thank MouthBreather
Reviewed October 17, 2011

This is my first time writing a review - but I need to share the most wonderful and satisfying experience I had obtaining my open water PADI certification. After reading all the reviews on the different scuba shops and doing a lot of research on the Internet, I decided to go with Blue Experience as they appeared to be a more personalized, friendly operation - and indeed all my expectations were met. Thank you, Tim, for your patience, your skills and knowledge. You even held my hand, literally, to help calm my nerves while I got used to scuba diving. The last two dives of my certification were just wonderful and I am now truly looking forward to more diving in the future. All this despite having been a bit panicky during my first dive ! So I strongly recommend Blue Experience for a beginner diver who needs that extra reassurance. Again, thanks Tim and all your team !

1  Thank chanpou
Reviewed September 25, 2011

Truly awesome experience! Tim, Kathrin, Alex, Emi and Lindsay all make you feel like family. Diving with them is a life changing experience ,and that's why we keep going back. Our whole family has been certified there. We can't wait to get back !

2  Thank Ray and Shelley B
Reviewed September 21, 2011

I dived with Tim, Kathryn and the team nearly every day of my 2 week holiday end July 2011. Everything was really well organised from hotel collection / drop off, excursions and equipment. There is a great variety of dive sites all within easy range of the school, lots of life, plenty of points of interest. All the team are really friendly and helpful and did everything possible to ensure safe and happy dive trips. I am an experienced PADI diver and would highly recommend this school to anyone.
Yvonne, Chester