“Wow”

Riviera Maya Golf Club
Ranked #10 of 27 Outdoor Activities in Akumal
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Golf at its best amazing golf courses lots of holes that make you go wow the cenote on 6 is amazing played it 7 times in 2 weeks and loved every game will be going back to Mexico just to play this course again the guys at the starters hut are fantastic they clean your clubs after Every round and if like me and my Dad stayed at sian kaan they gave us a lift back to the lobby brilliant....
Read other reviews on here about theft and I for one didn't see any of that

1  Thank 124zaff
in 3 reviews
"chipping area"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Amazing golf course and the landscape is fantastic. Staff are friendly and professional. Omar was wonderful to our group!

1  Thank Cheryl581
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Played 4 times during my 2 week holiday. Cost approx 375 dollars (roughly £250.00) including club hire. Only £40 with Thomas Cook to take your own. The course layout is superb and the fairways and greens are perfectly groomed. Drinks lady found us 2 or 3 times a round with free pop and snacks etc. Do not miss out on this gem of a course.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

The course is in absolutely fantastic condition. The fairways are impecable, the greens could do with a trim as they play quite slow. The scenery and landscape of the course is out of this world. And to top it off the club house/staff service is amazing (always up for a bargain, so try and negotiate a deal [especially with the boys near the buggies!])

See more reviews
Reviewed July 21, 2012

This place must be golf heaven for golf addicts who also love the coast of the Riviera Maya. This place is so beautiful. I could kiss Robert Trent Jones, II. This course is carved out of the jungle with rocks, cenotes, all of the wonderful trees of this area, and the grass was so green it was blinding! They have had plenty of rain this spring and summer and those greens were something else!
We stayed at the Sian Ka'an to take advantage of the rates on golf here at this course. We played 4 days and just had a blast. The staff in the bar as well as those wonderful guys at the cart hut (I love you Alfredo) were awesome!!!! We left our clubs at the clubhouse and they were always loaded on to our carts and ready for us to go. Those men treated us so well and were all so kind to us.
This was a golf/wedding/honeymoon vacation and it was wonderful. This course is everything I could have wanted. I played very well my first round. The next 3 rounds that course showed me who was the boss!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to everyone who told me to take lots of balls. Lost about 20 and maybe found about 7. I golf 3 to 4 times a week in the summer (teacher!!!) so felt I was in good shape for this course........I ususally had to lie down on the green/rough on the 18th hole because I was so tired!!!! Couldn't have been all of those wonderful Mi cheeladas I was drinking????!!!
Oh!!!!!!! Forgot to say........I thankfully did not see a Boa Constrictor or one of those red/orange death snakes. I was on the lookout!!!!! Someone was apparently looking out for me!

Thank you everyone at the Riviera Maya Golf Club. We WILL be back!!!!!!!
(Posting a LOT of pics)