“RIBS!!”
Review of Tequilaville

Tequilaville
Ranked #11 of 38 Restaurants in Akumal
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: This is a new restaurant in Akumal. The food is excellent and the service is great!! The coconut shrimp is heavenly!!
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada
“RIBS!!”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

What more is there to say? I’ve been to Tequilaville before and really liked the food. I had heard about Rib Night and wanted to give it a try. I barbecue my own ribs, so I’m a little picky about them.

I wasn’t disappointed! Generous serving size, great meat, crispy texture which I really liked and a terrific sauce.

As usual, Ken was a generous and friendly host, and Gilbert was there making sure we didn’t run out of beer and nachos!

Thanks for a great evening and some scrumptious ribs!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank RobS56

Boston
“Decent spot in the pueblo”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

In the first block after you go over the bridge from the beach to the pueblo area, this simple place has minimal decor and plastic chairs. Crowd was a mixture of locals and tourists the night we were there. Food was fairly good -- best salsa we ate in Akumal, decent guac. Cowboy quesadilla was ok. Most memorable thing was the shovel behind glass hung on the wall, that read "break glass in case of snow." Prices somewhat more reasonable than in Akumal playa tourist area.

Visited December 2013
Mississauga, Canada
“It was so much fun!”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

It was so much fun, a friend went down and we both had no Idea we were both in Mexico, so we ate drank and a great time! It's a must do!

• Visited September 2013
southern oregon
“Good Food, Reasonable Prices, and Quiet Atmosphere”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Thanks again Ken for the great food! And the advice about the movie rentals down the street.
We'll be again next year.

• Visited November 2013
Apple Valley, Minnesota
“GREAT PLACE IN AKUMAL!”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

My wife and I rode our bikes her and was I ever glad we did. I had the most amazing burger on our trip and my wife had Glutin Free pasta. We spoke with the owner, who is from Toronto and uses basically all natural ingredients. I would eat here again every time I travel to Akumal. You can not go wrong with this restaurant!

Visited December 2013