“Good Divemasters”

Dos Ojos Scuba Dive Shop
More attraction details
Owner description: Dos Ojos Scuba specializes in cavern and cave diving services, including guiding and training (IANTD - Cavern to Full Cave Diver and PADI - all recreational scuba diver levels). The dive shop is located at the main entrance of cenotes Dos Ojos on Highway 307, close to Xel-Ha, about 6 miles (10 km) south of Akumal or 10 miles (12 km) north of Tulum.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Chico, California
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Good Divemasters”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

My family and I dove there and used both thier divemasters . Very professional dive shop . I actually left my dive boots there and they found them and brought them to me. Very happy .

Visited February 2013

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Superior Service”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Our guide to Dos Ojos cenote was super, he was aware of both our our skill levels, one with less than 10 dives another with dozens and dozens, though it has been 15 years, so this was the refresher dive.
One came with full gear, the other rented all but snorkle.
Equipment was great, service great. We had a fabulous time.
Luis and his team were quite helpful.
It is nice that this is a true Mexican owned business, nit jus

Visited April 2012
Cape Town Central, South Africa
346 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1,189 helpful votes
“Excellent Service and Mind Blowing Dive Sites”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Luis and his team offer excellent and patient service not just to Dos Ojos but to other nearby cenotes. My nephew and I were hooked by the sheer beauty of the light rays at these cenotes. They offer serious sidemount and full technical cave diving courses in addition to recreational dives. It's not cheap but worth it!

Visited January 2013
San Francisco, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Dive Adventure!”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I showed up on my own, and they were ready to take me to the Cenote. Great dive, very cool experience!

Visited December 2012
Atlanta GA
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Snorkeling in Dos Ojos”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We went to the cenote at Dos Ojos with our own snorkeling equipment so didn't really have anything to do with the dive shop. We enjoyed swimiming in ths Cenote. Not too crowded. there wasn't lots to see but there are two cenotes and it is a wonderful experience snorkeling in such calm and clear water. I enjoyed watching the divers go from one cave to another. I don't dive myself (used to but doctors' orders made me quit) but it would be fun to do. Because this is the only cenote that i have been too I don't know how it compares. Was not too crowded and was a nice set up. The entrance is on route 307 but you have to drive a couple of kilometers to get to the real centoe.

Visited December 2012