“Great Dive Adventure!”

Dos Ojos Scuba Dive Shop
More attraction details
Owner description: Dos Ojos Scuba specializes in cavern and cave diving services, including guiding and training (IANTD - Cavern to Full Cave Diver and PADI - all recreational scuba diver levels). The dive shop is located at the main entrance of cenotes Dos Ojos on Highway 307, close to Xel-Ha, about 6 miles (10 km) south of Akumal or 10 miles (12 km) north of Tulum.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I showed up on my own, and they were ready to take me to the Cenote. Great dive, very cool experience!

There are newer reviews for Dos Ojos Scuba Dive Shop

Reviewed December 29, 2012

We went to the cenote at Dos Ojos with our own snorkeling equipment so didn't really have anything to do with the dive shop. We enjoyed swimiming in ths Cenote. Not too crowded. there wasn't lots to see but there are two cenotes and it is a wonderful experience snorkeling in such calm and clear water. I enjoyed watching the divers go from one cave to another. I don't dive myself (used to but doctors' orders made me quit) but it would be fun to do. Because this is the only cenote that i have been too I don't know how it compares. Was not too crowded and was a nice set up. The entrance is on route 307 but you have to drive a couple of kilometers to get to the real centoe.

1  Thank amyAtlantaGA
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Thanks Monica for a great diving experience in the cave. It was though a bit creapy st first to go down, but then it was all great. Nice to se the bat cave :) and all stalactites and stalagmites in the water.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Not very helpful if you are not booking a tour. Front desk speaks very little english, Not enough signs and directions.

1  Thank Elizabeth B
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I love these people don't get me wrong. They are knowledgable and very experienced. However, I did not get a towel, nor snacks, nor water and seemed rushed through my dives. I took my friend back to the site and we went with another dive shop where the equipment was up to date, towels were supplied, snacks were given, as well as water, and we were not rushed. And the price was the same. I'd dive with them again but only next time I'd bring all of the above.