My daughter and I stayed three days and had we not been somewhat physically challenged, we would have enjoyed it completely. We were unable to use the pool which was a major disappointment, but it only had a ladder and we require steps to get in or out due to knee problems. The setting is lovely, the staff verry friendly and our one meal was one of the best I had in Mexico. I would recommend taking a flashlight as it came in very handy walking along the rock paths at night since the lights were not terribly strong. I would recommend it as a delightful, quiet spot with easy access to Tulum and Akumal beaches if you have a car, I would not recommend it to anyone who has difficulty walking as the paths are stone and have steps which could be a problem for some people. They will not have problems filling it though as it is delightful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled within the tropical oasis known as the Riviera Maya and surrounded by a natural garden of absolute tranquility, an exclusive Residence is waiting for you at Itour Akumal Villa Tortugas. RELAXATION, SUN, SEA, ALONG WITH DECADES OF HISTORY ARE WAITING TO BE EXPLORED... Our personal Italian welcome will make your stay in Itour Akumal Villas Tortugas a wonderful experience. Thanks to their personal suggestions and local knowledge, they will help you to plan your holiday by assisting with everything from renting a car to reserving your excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Travelocity and HotelsClick so you can book your Itour Akumal Villas Tortugas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Tortugas Residence Hotel Akumal
- Itour Akumal Villas Tortugas Riviera Maya, Mexico