“Amazing experience”
other travelers have booked this property
Sway in the ocean breeze in this one of 2  hammocks
Your view looking south down the beach. This direction it is mostly villas so it is very quiet. sip margaritas by the pool or under a palapa.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Sway in the ocean breeze in this one of 2  hammocks
sip margaritas by the pool or under a palapa.
The hammock on north facing side terrace with a peak-a-boo view of the ocean through the palms.
View from 2nd side terrace hammock
Renovated full kitchen with everything you need including large refrigerator, stove, microwave and..
toaster, coffee machine, coffee bean grinder, Expresso machine, cuisenart, juicer, and blender
Please note that the king sofa has been since upgraded to a thinker mattress as seen in other photos
Trundle bed for 3rd person if requested.
I like the 24 hour Sea Turtle channel :)
New marble spacious vanity.
toilet and shower separated from Vanity dressing area. Lots of closet space.
windowed bath
View from Bathroom window
small desk area in case you need to catch up on some emails. wireless Wifi
Mayan artwork
If you didn't have room in your luggage for a hat or a beach bag, don't worry, Ive got you covered.
Read a book in the shade of a palapa.
View of condo from the beach.
Just a 5 minute walk down the beach is a massage tent. They are all great, but I love Norma.
Akumal  means 'Place of the Turtles' and is famous for its free-swimming turtles in Akumal Beach.
You can even borrow my snorkel and fins. But go early because it gets crowded.
The Mayan Ruins of Tulum are 15 minutes to the South.
The shopping and nightlife of Playa Del Carmen is 25 minutes to the North,
If you go to Playa Del Carmen you can catch the ferry over to Cozumel for the day.
Just one of my favorite street signs. We love all of our animals.
The resort next door. the name is confusing because Tulum is actually 15 minutes south.
You may buy a day pass to the resort for $60usd which includes all meals and drinks from 9am-6pm
Or you can buy a night pass for dinner and a show at one of the restaurants for  250 pesos. $14usd
Buy a day pass and use all the facilities of the resort: spa, restaurants, gym, several pools, etc.
Your view from the hammock.
Children's pool,play area and restaurant  on other side of resort.
Sunrise in Paradise
Double rainbows are common here.
The sign that marks the entrance of our road off highway 307.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

nanagrigo...
New York City, New York
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed February 1, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Joan was the best hostess! I get like home the whole time. Very clean, organized, and beautiful place.
I enjoyed my time tremendously!
Thank you!

Management Response
Feb 3, 2018
Thanks for the kind words. Im glad you had fun at my little piece of paradise.
Joan
Joan C
“The best beach I've come across in Riviera Maya with terrific snorkeling straight out from the condo.”
Reviewed March 23, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I loved this place and didn't want to leave. The water was perfect and the beach was a welcomed surprised. We actually thought we were booking a place right in Akumal Beach but trip advisors location GPS was a bit off. Akumal Aventuras is a much less crowded beach and the snorkeling was better. It is just a quick cab ride to go to Akumal to swim with the turtles.
Joan was a really kind and helpful host who even had a couple of beers and some microwave popcorn waiting for us when we arrived. Nice touch. She also let us borrow some fins and snorkel masks.
The pool was nice and the we ate at the resort several times.
I loved reading in the hammock and listening to the waves as I fell asleep at night. The bed was very comfortable and I slept like a baby.

Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Mar 24, 2017
I'm so Glad you had a great time. Come back soon and safe travels.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing