this is one of the best holidays we have had to date. right from the airport, the smaller vans were great and they took us directly to the hotel, we did not have to make numerous stops before we got to the hotel. once at the hotel, everything was great. when we went to eat, we were blown away with the amount of choices we had for dinner. there was something for everyone, even if you had food problems, there was more than enough to choose from.
our room was really large and spacious. one small thing was there was not enough cupboard space.
but we made do. The room was very clean especially the bathroom.
we had a room at the far back of the resort and it was very quiet and peaceful. we had a forest view which was fine with us. the golf carts to the beach were a lot of fun and we didn't wait long for one at any time.
we really enjoyed that we could use all the other hotels in this grouping.
The girls on the beach, in our own private area, were great, Martha took very good care of us while we were sun tanning. snorkling was fantastic.
At the hotel, Marianna at the lobby bar was very good also.
We really enjoyed the band for nightime dancing.
We would like to extend a very special thank you to Brias, as she took extra good care of us. we emailed her ahead of time and she took care of all our bookings for the al la cart restaurants.we are looking forward to our next visit to this gorgeous hotel and the great staff there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services 4 outdoor pools (1 with Jacuzzi) Sun terrace with loungers and sun umbrellas BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Transfer to the beach and other facilities on the complex (at set times) Water activity centre, Beach Club with exclusive bar (at the Grand Principe Tulum) Motorised water sports (additional charge) WiFi access in the lobby and in rooms (free of charge) 1 international buffet restaurant 2 speciality restaurants 4 Bars 1 snack-bar Riviera Maya Golf Club: 18 long holes and 9 executive holes with lakes, natural wells and Mayan forest. Hacienda Dona Isabel: karaoke bars, shows, live music and disco. Rooms 420 rooms including 4 types: Junior Suite, Deluxe Junior Suite, Deluxe Garden Junior Suite, Deluxe Penthouse Junior Suite. Deluxe Garden Junior Suites and Deluxe Penthouse Junior Suites are larger than the Junior Suites and the Deluxe Junior Suites. Room facilities: King size bed or 2 full size beds Air conditioning Ceiling fan Direct phone line (additional charge for external calls) Sitting area with sofa-bed and armchairs Balcony or terrace Bathroom with shower, hair dryer and magnifying mirror Bathroom amenities Bathrobe and slippers Don Pablo Collection amenities Alarm clock with iPod docking station Flat screen TV Coffee-making facilities Mini-bar Safe Iron and ironing board 24 hour room service Butler service in rooms Private Jacuzzi Wifi (free of charge) Pillow menu Aroma menu Other services Medical service (additional charge) Pharmacy (additional charge) Specialised service for organising weddings and anniversaries, as well as corporate incentive trips and conventions Casino ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with KIPPIN S.A Lussemburgo Cadempino Branch, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Luxury Bahia Principe Sian Ka'an reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Bahia Principe Sian Ka`An Golf Hotel Akumal
- Gran Bahia Principe Sian Ka`An Golf Resort And Spa
- Luxury Bahia Principe Sian Ka'An Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico