This resort is by far one of the best resorts I have ever stayed in, and I have been lucky enough to have stayed in many worldwide. Let me start by stating that the staff at this resort will pamper you as much as much as they can! I would like to say a special thanks to Carlos and Fausto at the TIKAL Bar for having made my evenings there unforgettable; they will make sure that you feel like a king or queen each night! Blanca, the waitress in the Sian Kaan main buffet restaurant is perhaps one of the most attentive, cheerful, and hardworking individuals I have ever met! She works super fast and very accurately! Gladys, a lady from the sanitation department always kept the main buffet area spotless and payed much attention to the surrounding areas, thus ensuring a very pleasantly clean environment. We were in room 40711 from 4/25 to 4/30 and whoever our cleaning lady was, I would like to commend her for having kept my room in an absolutely impeccable condition AT ALL TIMES! Daniel, a waiter at the Le Gourmet restaurant, was an amazing individual who took very good care of my partner and I when we ate there. Rafael, from El Pescador, was extremely attentive and polite. The level of service throughout the entire resort, including the other three resorts (Tulum, Coba, and Akumal) was magnificent! The food was great, although the food at Sian Ka'an was slightly better. The grounds in each area of the resort were very well-kept and updated! Although the Sian Ka'an is somewhat distant from the beach area, the trolly system within the Bahia Principe (BP) is extremely efficient and very timely with trollies passing almost every 5 minutes! Once you're on the trolly, the beautiful grounds made the 5 minute ride from Sian Kaan to the main beach very enjoyable. As a word of advice to those wishing to purchase liquor from
any of the Bahia Principe shops, DO NOT BUY IT THERE, as the prices are extremely high! I purchased the same liquor at the airport for 60% less than the BP price.
OVERALL, I HIGHLY recommend this resort to anybody! I am an extremely picky individual/traveler, and this resort has more than met my needs and expectations! I cannot wait to return in October!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services 4 outdoor pools (1 with Jacuzzi) Sun terrace with loungers and sun umbrellas BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Transfer to the beach and other facilities on the complex (at set times) Water activity centre, Beach Club with exclusive bar (at the Grand Principe Tulum) Motorised water sports (additional charge) WiFi access in the lobby and in rooms (free of charge) 1 international buffet restaurant 2 speciality restaurants 4 Bars 1 snack-bar Riviera Maya Golf Club: 18 long holes and 9 executive holes with lakes, natural wells and Mayan forest. Hacienda Dona Isabel: karaoke bars, shows, live music and disco. Rooms 420 rooms including 4 types: Junior Suite, Deluxe Junior Suite, Deluxe Garden Junior Suite, Deluxe Penthouse Junior Suite. Deluxe Garden Junior Suites and Deluxe Penthouse Junior Suites are larger than the Junior Suites and the Deluxe Junior Suites. Room facilities: King size bed or 2 full size beds Air conditioning Ceiling fan Direct phone line (additional charge for external calls) Sitting area with sofa-bed and armchairs Balcony or terrace Bathroom with shower, hair dryer and magnifying mirror Bathroom amenities Bathrobe and slippers Don Pablo Collection amenities Alarm clock with iPod docking station Flat screen TV Coffee-making facilities Mini-bar Safe Iron and ironing board 24 hour room service Butler service in rooms Private Jacuzzi Wifi (free of charge) Pillow menu Aroma menu Other services Medical service (additional charge) Pharmacy (additional charge) Specialised service for organising weddings and anniversaries, as well as corporate incentive trips and conventions Casino ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with KIPPIN S.A Lussemburgo Cadempino Branch, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Luxury Bahia Principe Sian Ka'an Don Pablo Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Bahia Principe Sian Ka`An Golf Resort And Spa
- Gran Bahia Principe Sian Ka`An Golf Hotel Akumal
- Luxury Bahia Principe Sian Ka'An Don Pablo Collection Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico