This was our second trip to Sian Kaan in 4 months. This time was for our 25th anniversary. We emailed about a week in advance to let the hotel know we wanted a certain building and a late checkout.
We began corresponding with one of the managers, Claudia Novelo. She assured us she would do everything she could to fulfill our requests. The day we arrived, she came out to meet us while we were checking in and made sure we had the restaurants we wanted booked.During the rest of our week she would check in with us to make sure everything was going smoothly(we did get a late checkout).
This resort is perfect if you want to relax and have some peace and quiet. The food is so good at Sian Kaan that the reciprocal priveleges at the other 3 resorts tend to disappoint.
The golf course is phenominal. At $80 per round (they also had a buy 3 get the 4th round free during our stay in December) it is also a good value for what is included, such as driving range ,club storage for your stay, refreshments and snacks served on the course, and a killer GPS that even lets you know where the group in front of you is.
The location is also a perfect jumping off point for excursions and daytrips near the hotel. A special acknowledgement to Eva who does bookings in guest services. She gave us lots of local info on some less publicized but great activities off the resort.
All of the staff were a pleasure to deal with. In fact I was told by the employees that management has directed them to talk and interact with the guests as much as possible.
We have been to over a dozen resorts in the caribbean and this is the first one we went back to.This really is a good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services 4 outdoor pools (1 with Jacuzzi) Sun terrace with loungers and sun umbrellas BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Transfer to the beach and other facilities on the complex (at set times) Water activity centre, Beach Club with exclusive bar (at the Grand Principe Tulum) Motorised water sports (additional charge) WiFi access in the lobby and in rooms (free of charge) 1 international buffet restaurant 2 speciality restaurants 4 Bars 1 snack-bar Riviera Maya Golf Club: 18 long holes and 9 executive holes with lakes, natural wells and Mayan forest. Hacienda Dona Isabel: karaoke bars, shows, live music and disco. Rooms 420 rooms including 4 types: Junior Suite, Deluxe Junior Suite, Deluxe Garden Junior Suite, Deluxe Penthouse Junior Suite. Deluxe Garden Junior Suites and Deluxe Penthouse Junior Suites are larger than the Junior Suites and the Deluxe Junior Suites. Room facilities: King size bed or 2 full size beds Air conditioning Ceiling fan Direct phone line (additional charge for external calls) Sitting area with sofa-bed and armchairs Balcony or terrace Bathroom with shower, hair dryer and magnifying mirror Bathroom amenities Bathrobe and slippers Don Pablo Collection amenities Alarm clock with iPod docking station Flat screen TV Coffee-making facilities Mini-bar Safe Iron and ironing board 24 hour room service Butler service in rooms Private Jacuzzi Wifi (free of charge) Pillow menu Aroma menu Other services Medical service (additional charge) Pharmacy (additional charge) Specialised service for organising weddings and anniversaries, as well as corporate incentive trips and conventions Casino ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, KIPPIN S.A Lussemburgo Cadempino Branch, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Luxury Bahia Principe Sian Ka'an Don Pablo Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Bahia Principe Sian Ka`An Golf Resort And Spa
- Gran Bahia Principe Sian Ka`An Golf Hotel Akumal
- Luxury Bahia Principe Sian Ka'An Don Pablo Collection Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico