Just returned from a week at the Sian Ka'an here are the good and bad.
- Access to all other resorts
- Unlimited a la carts
- Alux a la cart was excellent true 5 star
- Saturday night buffet features lobstar and there was plenty to go around
- Excellent bar selection with premium spirits included
- Pool service and resturant service was excellent
- Shuttle service in the evening from the other resorts to Sian was SO slow +30 min wait
- Staff at the main bar were not very friendly and again very slow
- Free WIFI is almost useless due to conjestion
- Beach seating was limited due to other resort guests taking seats, needed more enforcement of the reserved seating
the good far outweighted any negatives highly recommended!
As a side note.... we took a collectivo to Tulum and all up for 2 people spent $23 for an incredible day. Snag some towels and hang on the beach there for an afternoon.More