My husband and I went for our 4 year anniversary and we absolutely LOVED it! The rooms were very nice and equippe with everything we could possibly need on a trip! The staff was simply amazing! There was probably one rude person and he was public relations.... We didn't really bother to say anything since we aren't that picky.... But wow what a great staff!! The buffet food was delicious! Lots to choose from! And still very romantic for dinners and what not.... The restaurants were wonderful as well! Some of them VERY romantic and the service, again, was great! We absolutely loved and enjoyed the trolly/Cart rides to the beach and to the other hotels! The scenery was just beautiful and it was very relaxing! These carts stop by every couple of minutes to pick you up and take you to whatever hotel, restaurant, or to the private beach! The pools were nice as well! Very clean and warm water!!
The only negative thing I could say is that we didn't want to get into the jacuzzi because there was always bugs!! Ewwww.... Of course the jacuzzi is right in the jungle and bugs are inevitable but maybe the hotel can incorporate something to the jacuzzi area to avoid having so many bugs when their guests feel like going in!!
I just want to let whoever is reading this that you MUST have the privilege of being a guest at this hotel!! You WILL NOT BE DISSAPPOINTED! My husband and I did not want to leave :( it was THAT amazing! I think this is the best hotel in the riviera maya.... Service & appearance! It's beautiful! I would like to have the manager send me his contact info because when we return I would definitely like to stay in the same room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services 4 outdoor pools (1 with Jacuzzi) Sun terrace with loungers and sun umbrellas BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Transfer to the beach and other facilities on the complex (at set times) Water activity centre, Beach Club with exclusive bar (at the Grand Principe Tulum) Motorised water sports (additional charge) WiFi access in the lobby and in rooms (free of charge) 1 international buffet restaurant 2 speciality restaurants 4 Bars 1 snack-bar Riviera Maya Golf Club: 18 long holes and 9 executive holes with lakes, natural wells and Mayan forest. Hacienda Dona Isabel: karaoke bars, shows, live music and disco. Rooms 420 rooms including 4 types: Junior Suite, Deluxe Junior Suite, Deluxe Garden Junior Suite, Deluxe Penthouse Junior Suite. Deluxe Garden Junior Suites and Deluxe Penthouse Junior Suites are larger than the Junior Suites and the Deluxe Junior Suites. Room facilities: King size bed or 2 full size beds Air conditioning Ceiling fan Direct phone line (additional charge for external calls) Sitting area with sofa-bed and armchairs Balcony or terrace Bathroom with shower, hair dryer and magnifying mirror Bathroom amenities Bathrobe and slippers Don Pablo Collection amenities Alarm clock with iPod docking station Flat screen TV Coffee-making facilities Mini-bar Safe Iron and ironing board 24 hour room service Butler service in rooms Private Jacuzzi Wifi (free of charge) Pillow menu Aroma menu Other services Medical service (additional charge) Pharmacy (additional charge) Specialised service for organising weddings and anniversaries, as well as corporate incentive trips and conventions Casino ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, KIPPIN S.A Lussemburgo Cadempino Branch, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Luxury Bahia Principe Sian Ka'an Don Pablo Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Bahia Principe Sian Ka`An Golf Resort And Spa
- Gran Bahia Principe Sian Ka`An Golf Hotel Akumal
- Luxury Bahia Principe Sian Ka'An Don Pablo Collection Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico