Short review here! I have been vacationing in the Riviera Maya for 10 years now and have tried different resorts each time. This was by far the best experience for the following reasons: The food is EXCELLENT, there is less choice but the quality makes up for it. The service is EXCELLENT, if you have a problem they will see to it within 30 minutes (unheard of in the Mexican Riviera). Our room was the size of a condo with a beautiful terrace and hot tub on the roof, yes the beds are a little hard but you quickly become accustomed to it. It is quiet! If you want more action, stay at one of the other GBP properties but be prepared for inferior quality food . The private beach is great, we never had a problem finding shade, you will need water shoes for the first 5 meters and please people, don't bring your garbage into the water!! And yes, the beach is a 5 minute mini-train ride from the hotel....but we found that we never waited more than 5 minutes! NO TOWEL CARDS!! You don't have to worry about bringing your towel with you everywhere. Finished on the beach? Leave your towel there! This was a great aspect of the vacation.
All in all a great vacation! Like I said, if you like ACTION, stay at one of the other GBP properties! If a quiet vacation is to your liking, by all means stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services 4 outdoor pools (1 with Jacuzzi) Sun terrace with loungers and sun umbrellas BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Transfer to the beach and other facilities on the complex (at set times) Water activity centre, Beach Club with exclusive bar (at the Grand Principe Tulum) Motorised water sports (additional charge) WiFi access in the lobby and in rooms (free of charge) 1 international buffet restaurant 2 speciality restaurants 4 Bars 1 snack-bar Riviera Maya Golf Club: 18 long holes and 9 executive holes with lakes, natural wells and Mayan forest. Hacienda Dona Isabel: karaoke bars, shows, live music and disco. Rooms 420 rooms including 4 types: Junior Suite, Deluxe Junior Suite, Deluxe Garden Junior Suite, Deluxe Penthouse Junior Suite. Deluxe Garden Junior Suites and Deluxe Penthouse Junior Suites are larger than the Junior Suites and the Deluxe Junior Suites. Room facilities: King size bed or 2 full size beds Air conditioning Ceiling fan Direct phone line (additional charge for external calls) Sitting area with sofa-bed and armchairs Balcony or terrace Bathroom with shower, hair dryer and magnifying mirror Bathroom amenities Bathrobe and slippers Don Pablo Collection amenities Alarm clock with iPod docking station Flat screen TV Coffee-making facilities Mini-bar Safe Iron and ironing board 24 hour room service Butler service in rooms Private Jacuzzi Wifi (free of charge) Pillow menu Aroma menu Other services Medical service (additional charge) Pharmacy (additional charge) Specialised service for organising weddings and anniversaries, as well as corporate incentive trips and conventions Casino ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, KIPPIN S.A Lussemburgo Cadempino Branch, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Luxury Bahia Principe Sian Ka'an Don Pablo Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Bahia Principe Sian Ka`An Golf Resort And Spa
- Gran Bahia Principe Sian Ka`An Golf Hotel Akumal
- Luxury Bahia Principe Sian Ka'An Don Pablo Collection Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico