“The best breakfast tacos!”

Ranked #7 of 38 Restaurants in Akumal
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed March 18, 2014

We had to walk right by this little restaurant to get to the taxis from our vacation rental, and once we found this place for breakfast, I think we ate here 4 more times (only breakfast). The breakfast tacos were amazing and exactly what I'd hoped to find in Mexico. The prices were reasonable, and we always received great service. I have had cravings for these breakfast tacos on numerous occasions, and I can't wait to get back there someday!

1  Thank Lori D
There are newer reviews for Loncheria Akumalito

Reviewed March 15, 2014

They provide a large variety of food, not necessarily the tastiest; but not bad. A bit more expensive than that of comparable restaurants. Staff seemed uninterested. Maybe it was a long and bad day. Be prepared for moquitoes.

1  Thank J_Rome
Reviewed February 18, 2014

My first time to try the Loncheria, but certainly not my last. A great value, for tasty food, in a convenient location.

1  Thank January W
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I love this place. The service is great. I had the poblano con queso with black beans and rice. Salsa ranchera. A bottle of water. Perfect way to recharge in the shade after snorkeling Akumal Bay all morning. I can't say it was super cheap. That meal was 128 pesos. But I still love it!

1  Thank bunnyholmes
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Love this place. I always eat here when I visit Akumal. We are vegetarians and they have great food for us. Excellent beans and rice. Highly recommend it.

1  Thank EJPJTJ