“Delicious food, friendly staff!”

Turtle Bay Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Akumal
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Reviewed June 4, 2014

The staff picked and cut open fresh coconuts for us every morning. They served delicious breakfast items, fresh fruit and juices and a full bar. Fantastic little place!

1  Thank Lauren S
Write a ReviewReviews (1,776)

Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

One of the few places open early for breakfast, have everything from delicious breakfast options, crusty pizzas made in their own brick oven and the best home made ice creams, Esposo Gordito is a must try.

1  Thank Mike G
Reviewed May 31, 2014

I have had the privilege to dine here many times since they opened, and we have yet to be disappointed. We rented a villa just a few doors down, and my hubbie surprised me the first morning down with their wonderful hot cinnamon rolls. I don't do sweets, but I cannot pass up this chance. It was great as always. A few days later we went for breakfast and we ordered the eggs bennie healthy style and huevos rancheros. They were wonderful!! I just can't say enough good things about this place...please stay the same and don't loose the love you put into your food...with we had dined there at every meal..live and learn...

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Good Honest simple food at a very good price. Use this place every time we are in Akumal, tucked away off the beach but worth searching out.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband and I were there for happy hour last week and I have to say the Margueritas were awesome! We also had the flat bread and the tuna tostada. They were both great but I have to say the tuna was one of the best we have ever had! They also have some fairly good imported beer, if you need a break from the Mexican stuff. When we return to Mexico for the winter season we will definitely make this local a regular one! Service was good, the owner himself asks how everything is, which is a nice touch! The prices were also reasonable!