“Yum”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Fort Worth, Texas
“Yum”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Walked up the beach just behind Lol Ha to Turtle Bay Bakery & Cafe and had the outstanding Key Lime Pie. Too die for. Don't miss this treat

Visited August 2012

Boulder, Colorado
“The place for breakfast in Akumal”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

This is the "must go to" place for breakfast whenyou are in Akumal. It serves delicious smoothies and bakery and has a great menu. Lunch is also good. I had the Vegetarian Benedict which was excellent. My daughter had the Huevos Rancheros which she said were good. Everything is fresh and the portions are large. Prices are very reasonable for the quality. The bakery goods are also very good and I recommend trying their Flan. The setting is lovely too, set back from the ocean surrounded by jungle flora. Good and friendly service is also a plus.

• Visited August 2012
Matamoros, Mexico
“Ask for Huevos Mayas and Chilaquies con Pollo!!!”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We stayed in a very well equipped condo so most of the time we had breakfast and dinner there, however, considering all good reviews for this place (specially breakfast) we tried Turtle Bay and it was really good !!! Really something different !!!

1 Thank El Rogyer
Houston, Texas
“Good food, good price”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We ate here for our first night for dinner in Akumal. Our waiter was very friendly and spoke perfect English. The food was delicious and fairly priced. We sat under the palapa and enjoyed a nice breeze. The only thing I think that disappointed me was that they had so much American food on the menu. That's the only reason it doesn't get an excellent rating from me. But, this might be a plus for some travellers missing home cuisine. Personally, I came to Mexico to eat local food so I wish they had more to offer in that regard but overall we had an excellent experience there.

• Visited August 2012
Lac La Biche, Alberta
“It's not as good as it used to be.”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

We have been travelling to the Mayan Riviera for several years and we first came upon Turtle Bay back in 2008. We loved it back then and always visited each trip. We've decided it's time to move on. We visited the other day and the quality seems to be going down hill. I had Eggs Benedict and my husband had a meat lovers hash and his eggs were runny as were mine. The juice was extremely sour and when you order a large glass it runs almost at $80P. I just feel that if you are paying over $300 for 2 of you to eat in Mexico the food should be outstanding.

Visited July 2012