“great fish tacos, amazing lentil burger”
Review of Lucy's Kitchen

Lucy's Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Akumal
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed April 12, 2010

Fresh natural food, with great service. We ate fish tacos and split a lentil burger-portions are huge and the entire lunch for four was under $40.

Reviewed April 8, 2010

My wife and I visited Akumal in March 2010 and we visited Lucy's Kitchen. The fish tacos were the best I have ever had. In fact, the fish tacos were so good that the second time we ate at Lucy's, I had two orders of fish tacos. And my wife said that the shrimp tacos were wonderful, too. We had excellent service, and the prices were reasonable. Our waiter was very nice and very professional. When we get back to Akumal, we will definitely return to Lucy's Kitchen!

Reviewed April 4, 2010

Great place recommended by cab driver. The best food all trip.

Reviewed April 3, 2010

Just got back yesterday and Im still thinking about those fish tacos. If your in Akumal this is one thing you should not miss.

Reviewed March 30, 2010

My friend and I ate at Lucy's on Mar.17 and both had the fish tacos. The tacos tasted great but we both ended up extremely ill the next day. Her sickness lasted 3-4 days while my sickness lasted a week! Although it's hard to pinpoint what makes a person sick when travelling, this was the only time that we ate outside of our resort (only because of the great reviews on here) and no one else at the resort that we talked to had any stomach problems. This review is just a warning that the food may taste great but it's definitely not worth having horrible stomach cramps and running to the bathroom for a week!