“ICE CREAM!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Alberta
“ICE CREAM!!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

If you're hanging around Akumal, stop by Lucy's for a wonderful ice cream experience. Yummy, different flavours! Akumal Beach and Lucy's have become frequent stops for this travelling family!!

• Visited January 2014

Springville, Utah
“What a delicious Ice Cream!!”
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I honeymooned in akumal and enjoyed a great ice cream everyday!!! Tried them all and i love the fresh mint and chocolate chip flavor !! It is worth the drive and visit!

Greenville, South Carolina
“Delicious Ice Cream...Not cheap though!”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

After my husband and I spent time snorkeling in the Akumal Bay looking for turtles we came across this ice cream parlor and restaurant. It is very close to the bay and it was quite a treat! Delicious homemade ice cream that will not disappoint! The cones were delicious! Although it was around $9 USD for 2 ice cream cones.

• Visited June 2014
Kihei, Hawaii
“Our Akumal Dinner place”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

We love this little restaurante! This was our "go to" place for dinner in Akumal. It was never too crowded, the service was good, and the food was great. They even had a happy hour taco especial! The restaurant is clean, colorful and has a big palapa area for dining. We liked all the servers and they got to know us since we went there so many times. Lucy's homemade ice cream is to die for......just excellent! We'll be back!

Visited May 2014
Hyde Park, Utah
“Best ice cream I have ever had!”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

I went here everyday for a week while I was in Akumal. The Ice cream is to die for! It is homemade and has the best ice cream I have ever had! My favorite flavors there were nutella, papa gordito, and chocolate habanero. There are so many unique flavors and the same old fashion flavors too! This is what I miss about Akumal the most. DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS!!!!!!

• Visited April 2014