“Best ice cream I have ever had!”
Review of Lucy's Kitchen

Lucy's Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Akumal
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed June 12, 2014

I went here everyday for a week while I was in Akumal. The Ice cream is to die for! It is homemade and has the best ice cream I have ever had! My favorite flavors there were nutella, papa gordito, and chocolate habanero. There are so many unique flavors and the same old fashion flavors too! This is what I miss about Akumal the most. DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS!!!!!!

Reviewed June 4, 2014

Great coffee and good views, friendly welcome and good value for money all round. Free WiFi was a help to keep in touch

Reviewed May 30, 2014

We stumbled onto this restaurant after squeezing along the side of a building beyond a parking lot in Akumal, not knowing where we were going. It was like finding a secret garden. The space opened up into a giant palapa with colorful tables and an adjacent cafe, shrouded in trees. It's kind of magical. We had breakfast - delicious banana bread studded with big raisins and nuts. Saw a bunch of kids digging into pancakes. The ice-cream shop on site has a huge following, too, and I found bags of Pluma coffee from Oaxaca for sale there! That's a real find. It's sought-after (by people who've been to Oaxaca anyway). I bought all they had!

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Went here and had some breakfast before hitting the beach
I recommend the French toast and some homemade ice cream

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Incredible food and the ice cream is beyond belief. You have to try the coconut ice cream. Great place to sit while the rain is coming down and eat and relax.