“Romantic!”
Review of La Lunita

La Lunita
Reserve with OpenTable
La Lunita is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 39 Restaurants in Akumal
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This little gem of a restaurant is situated right on the beach on Half Moon Bay. The food is great even though it is a bit pricey

Reviewed September 6, 2013

My husband and I were staying at Akumal Beach Resort and wanted to go into town for a romantic dinner so we asked the front desk personnel where to dine. We were told La Lunita would be a perfect place for Lobster and the desk clerk picked up the phone and reserved a table for two for us as well as calling a cab to take us there. We were delighted with the small atmosphere and had a table outside with a candlelit dinner of Lobster and steak. The lobster was grilled to perfection and the rice and grilled vegetables were yummy. We had a great time!!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

ate here twice with the family. Really great food, good wines and good service. Best restaurant in Akumal as far as we are concerned.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We loved our dinner here. Oysters... yum Grilled lobster yum yum.. The service was great along with the food &drinks . They had bug candles and incense burning so we didnt feel any bugs. This is probably my favorite resturant and being on my fav beach half moon bay gives it a extra ahh haa !!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We were staying in Playa Caribe, so it was quicker to get to La Lunita than town so we went there on a night during a massive storm!

It was ok food, nothing special considering it's a lot more expensive than the rest of the area. The lobster taco's were the price of a main course elsewhere but were small and bland. I enjoyed my paella, but the people I was with weren't so keen on there's. It's a nice atmosphere are the staff and friendly, but i'd make the trip into town if given the choice again.