$52
Hospedaje Tepic(Tepic)(Great Value!)
$13
$74
  • Pool
All reviewsjunipero serracoffee shopgreat locationsan blastown squarenice restauranttook advantageunderground parkingwithin walking distancehighly recommend this hotellate at nightmain squarethird flooracross the streetcathedralcleanlinessplaza
Reviewed April 2, 2017 via mobile

The facilities are good and so it's the service. The one thing that drags it down is the location. There is a church across the street that rings it's bells at 7 and 8 AM!! Everyday!! including weekends!! If you don't mind, you will like the hotel, but for me I don't like to be waken up everyday with bells!!

Other than is pretty good,but the noise makes a difference in the quality and comfort.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Jorge S, Gerente at Hotel Fray Junipero Serra, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2017

Good evening and thank you for your review of our hotel! I do apologize about the noise coming from the Cathedral's bells. We are aware of this and working on a way to further noise proof the windows from the rooms in the Plaza side without making it impossible to open the windows (we like to give our guests that option). In the mean time we do provide noise cancelling ear plugs to any guest that requieres it. It was our pleasure to serve you, hopefully we can make it up to you next time you visit Tepic!

Reviewed February 21, 2017

we reserved 2 rooms and the receptionist accepted my request that we be given the best price offered instead of the one given during the phone reservation. She did just that. We were very please with the room, service, lcentral ocation, cleanliness, restaurant and the friendliness of the staff. we highly recommend this hotel for those who stay in Tepic.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jorge S, Manager at Hotel Fray Junipero Serra, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2017

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us Ms. Blanca, thank you for your great review!

Reviewed January 16, 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff and great Location.
The room was very clean and spacious. There is so much to do around here and everything is close. The front desk took care of us. There is a good coffee shop ice cream shop and room service 24/7 you can't go wrong with that!

Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
Jorge S, Manager at Hotel Fray Junipero Serra, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2017

We really appreciate your great comments of our Hotel! I'll make sure to thank our team for their great work and I'm glad that you were able to enjoy our great location and options! We'll be happy to see you next time you visit Tepic.

Reviewed January 7, 2017

I recently stayed 4 nights in this hotel. It's a nice hotel,staff is very friendly and it's located in the heart of Tepic. The stay includes a continental breakfast which is really good with fresh squeezed orange juice,coffee,sweet Mexican bread,fresh fruit,etc. My room was spacious,very clean and with a big window facing the main plaza. On my next visit to Tepic I will definitely stay in this hotel.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a window facing the plaza and cathedral. You will love it!
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled solo
Jorge S, Manager at Hotel Fray Junipero Serra, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2017

Thank you very much for your great review! You're welcome anytime Mr. Herrera

Reviewed December 2, 2016

This is simply an excellent hotel. The location can't be beat, and my window overlooked the town plaza, and I could even open it. The room was bright, clean had a nice TV and (to my joy) a card with TV listings. The beds were comfortable, and you could do surgery in the bathroom. If i ever go back to Tepic, that's where I am staying.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business
Jorge S, Manager at Hotel Fray Junipero Serra, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2016

It's comments like yours that keep us motivated to do our best Mr. Gilbert! Thank you very much for your great review of our hotel!