“Yummy and fresh!”
Review of Boca Deli

Boca Deli
Ranked #24 of 62 Restaurants in Punta de Mita
Cuisines: Mexican, International, Cafe
Description: Boca Deli is a family-operated café and deli that has become the gathering place for locals and return visitors to Punta de Mita. It’s known for its Italian coffee, bountiful breakfasts, exceptional fresh light fare, daily specials, sweet treats and engaging atmosphere. Free WiFi makes it a popular place to pass a few hours catching up – online and in-person. Also serving wine – by the glass or by the bottle to take home with you!
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

I love mexican foid, but starting ofg my mornings with a delicious green juice from hete was FANTASTIC! Tje kids liked the smoothis and the croissant breakfast sanswiches were huge and delicious....we went out of our way on our last day ro start odd with a healthy juice....

Reviewed March 26, 2014

We ate breakfast here almost every day, the huevos rancheros was amazing and my stepdaughter loved the chocolate croissants. Coffee was great and they even did frappes!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

It is a fine place, however be careful - the wait staff can forge your bill. Our waiter added 70 pesos to 170 pesos bill ( 35% of the bill - not bad :)?) When we pointed it out , we haven't received neither an apology nor change on 200 bill. It was not worth to fight it out, we just left the place. If you choose the place - check your bill.

1  Thank Varvara A
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I spent a week in Punta Mita and although I LOVE mexican food, it can get old after a few days. Boca Deli has healthy delicious sandwiches, salad and fresh squeezed juices and a cute cafe with wifi. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed December 27, 2013

My husband and I honeymooned and stayed at the St. Regis, which was amazing, but finding Boca Deli in the Village was such a treat. The service is outstanding! It is one of the only places to get a true coffee or cappuccino and they make delicious salads, sandwiches, smoothies, and breakfast. I highly recommend having a casual brunch or lunch here!