“Thank you ”

Mita Aventuras
Ranked #1 of 23 Tours in Punta de Mita
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Mita Aventuras Surf School, Small Company Big Heart For Surf lessons Yoga and Few other adventures. We are located in Punta de Mita, Nayarit. One of the most exclusive Peninsula in Mexico.Riviera de Nayarit. We can teach you surf,,family or solo. We can take you to the Islands for snorkel trip/Hike Monkey Mountain on the sunset. We are a family of 4 members-My Son Alex 19 y,o. (Surf half of the day)My Son Diego 17 y,o (Playing guitar and x box after school)My Wife Melanie Zuno(Yoga Teacher) and Me: Surf Instructor,Mountain Bike Guide. Happy to share with you our beautiful country.We provide healthy fun.We love what we do.Doing What We love..!
Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

Alex,

I wanted to write you a thank you note for my wonderful experience and memories. Your easy demeanor was so wonderful to be around. I really appreciate you tolerating my terrible Spanish and making up for it with your excellent English. That being said you were an even better surfing instructor, trouble shooter and cheerleader. Having only been in the ocean less than a handful of times before we met I can say without a doubt I am not very comfortable in the water and waves but you made me feel at ease and safe. You took my very average physical and swimming ability and turned in into the cool surf girl I always wanted to be. Thank you so much for that. Tell your children Alex, Diego and your staff Kevin and Pedro thank you so much too. I imagine it is really not fun pushing around heavy surf boards with tired out of shape tourists all over the ocean-probably the worst part of the job...but I can't tell you enough how helpful it was. I really appreciate everyone's knowledge of the waves and timing that made me successful. I'm not sure I can explain this well but I'll try. The power and size of the water and waves is so great it makes me feel so small-like the feeling you get looking up at the stars at night realizing just how small and unimportant you are in comparison. Being able to be on top of all that water in motion, it's an amazing feeling thank you for giving it to me.

Hope I can try surfing again with you in the future. So glad you chose this as your real job

-The tall redhead 33 year old mother of two from Colorado

Vallartabikes, Owner at Mita Aventuras, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2017

Andrea,,,!!
The happiest student ever, great smile. fun..yes,,, loco days in the water,,jaja.
But thanks to you for trying and the most especial part wich is to trust on us.
i feel very good reading you words. Thank ,thank you very much.
Give Jason and Lorna a hug.
Alejando

"beginners"
"mexico"

Reviewed July 8, 2017

Reviewed June 20, 2017

Spent a few hours on a private snorkeling expedition with Mita Aventuras to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Alex was a fantastic guide...very knowledgeable and all around fun! The boat skipper (forgot his name) was very skillful and able to get us in and out of small caves on the islands....also a fun guy!

To top it off, Alex had some freshly caught tuna which he brought us to have prepared at a local restaurant for lunch following the excursion.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed June 13, 2017

Alex, Diego and Simon took my husband and I up Monkey Mountain early morning during our vacation in June. They were friendly and welcoming. And Simon was amazing and cute! Very well trained and very friendly. Alex was very knowledagle about the mountain and the various plants growing on it.
What I am most impressed with was Alex and Diego's passion for Mexico and for sharing the beauty of their country with us. When we descended the mountain, they would pick up any litter that we came across and disposed of it in trash cans.
We are so glad that we were able to meet Alex, Diego and Simon and we cannot wait to see them again!