“Hidden Treasure”

Surf Lessons in Punta de Mita
Ranked #3 of 20 Tours in Punta de Mita
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Mita Aventuras Surf School, Small Company Big Heart For Surf lessons Yoga and Few other adventures. We are located in Punta de Mita, Nayarit. One of the most exclusive Peninsula in Mexico.Riviera de Nayarit. We can teach you surf,,family or solo. We can take you to the Islands for snorkel trip/Hike Monkey Mountain on the sunset. We are a family of 4 members-My Son Alex 19 y,o. (Surf half of the day)My Son Diego 17 y,o (Playing guitar and x box after school)My Wife Melanie Zuno(Yoga Teacher) and Me: Surf Instructor,Mountain Bike Guide. Happy to share with you our beautiful country.We provide healthy fun.We love what we do.Doing What We love..!
Reviewed June 6, 2013

A little off the beaten track you will find Mita Adventuras, behind the OXXO store in Punta Mita, And when you find it, you will find a hidden treasure trove of adventures. This is the place for surf intructors par excelante!! My guests, who have never surfed a day in their lives, were standing and riding waves the first day of instruction. One of my friends, and her mother, both had lessons and one was surfing while the other learned to paddle board. The instructors are friendly, speak both English and Spanish, and are extremely professional. They even hung out on the beach with us afterwards. No matter what your level of expertise, these guys know the perfect surf break for your skills. For a good time, I recommend Mita Adventuras!!.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Wanted to write a short note to say 'thank you' to Alex and his crew for the great job they did with my three young girls and their surfing lessons.

My daughters, ages 9,7 and 4 had a fantastic time out on the water. Each one of them caught several waves and were having a great time on the water.

Alex made them feel comfortable in the water and was very supportive and encouraging.

Can't wait to come back to Punta Mita again. We will definitely look up Alex at Mita Adventures next time as well.

Thank you.

Brendan

1  Thank bvlm7
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I lead fitness retreats for women and I have worked with Alex & Mita Aventuras for the last 3 years. I can honestly say that my retreats have been such a success because of Alex's hard work, professionalism, and local knowledge of trails, surf breaks, and eateries. My clients who have returned to Punta Mita for family vacations always use him and rave about his surf instruction for their children too. And, you will not find a more knowledgeable mtn. bike guide in the area. Alex is Punta Mita's best kept secret- Consider yourself lucky if you have found him.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I've had many a great adventure with Alex and Mita Aventuras.. from SUP to Mountain biking and hiking.. It's always top notch and great fun. Thanks Alex!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

I've had many a great adventure with Alex and Mita Adventures.. from SUP to Mountain biking and hiking.. It's always top notch and great fun. Thanks Alex!