This resort rocked! My husband and I recently went down to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. Were booked to stay on the regular side but upon checking in were asked if we wanted to upgrade for 60 dollars more a night. This gets you lobster dinner every night, 24 hour room service, a private pool, private restaurant, private beach and a butler to organize anything that you need. Also a bottle of wine with the room and a pillow menu and a jacuzzi tub that was AWESOME! This upgrade also allowed us access to the other side and it's a huge resort. The private restaurant also allowed us to eat there in beach wear(not bikinis or shirtless) but cover up our suits and go eat. The other restaurants there where you have to sit and order a la carte you have to wear full pants. And because of the humidilty it does make for a uncomfortable experience but then the food was great and you end up going swimming every night anyway so it was allllll good. Viva Mexico restaurant was the only restaurant I went to and the food was very very good. Have the stuffed crab , it was to die for. Also ate at la bosque which is a buffet restaurant and you can wear shorts there and their food was just as good. A huge lay out of food that would have me wanting to eat till I explode. The of our anniversary was just amazing. We had booked a spa and while away we came back to balloons in our room with a small cake and champagne. Lunch we ended up getting heart shape desserts and dinner they had decorated our table with flowers and balloons and made it really special for us. Also that day we had a spa and played tennis and had a excellent photo shoot with a gentleman name francois and he took some really memorable photos of our special day. The upgrade was truly worth it. but it did look like the other side was fun as well. They keep the guest busy at the main pool with all sorts of games, you can learn to surf, or kayak or go on a mini catamaran. Play tennis, archery as well as all the attractions that the area provides. Was worried about all the negative reviews but to me it was beautiful and quiet and fun and relaxing. If you want to party, stay on that side , if you want quiet, upgrade. Overall it was a wonderful experience. And yes it's far away from town but that's what makes it special and if you want to par take in the touristy stuff, it's there and depending on what you do a bus will be provided for you if it's on a specific day. Loved watching the ocean waves roliing in and beach combing in the beach and everything else to do there. As special shout out to Ben and Misael who were our butlers, as well as the other gentleman I cannot remember, our bartenders Juan and Daniel for the excellent drinks they were always coming up with(Especially Daniel for the cantaloupe head drink on our anniversary) And all the waiters at Punta Mita restaurant for their excellent service and the rest of the staff at the resort for letting us keep our bracelets on when our flights was delayed 12 hours due to the plane breaking down. Although we didn't have rooms they let us have access to our luggage and showers so that we could still enjoy the resort until we left.
Highly recommend this resort if you want to get away and relax and feel like royalty. It was truly a wonderful experience!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa is located on a spectacular property that offers a 300 meter long private Pacific beach, from which guests can witness stunning sunsets. The construction of the hotel has maintained the natural flora and fauna of the area to provide an extraordinary setting for an unforgettable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Vallarta Resort And Spa
- Palladium Vallarta Hotel Punta De Mita
- Palladium Vallarta Puerto
- Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa
- Palladium Puerto Vallarta
- Viva Vallarta
- Hotel Palladium Vallarta
- Club Viva Vallarta